PDA

View Full Version : Looking for input on potential of new CMS system I have been developing...

Carlos Gonzalez
12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi everyone.

I just introduced myself and would like to ask a question.

I have been working for months on a new, simple web site creation content management system specifically oriented around creating Adsense web sites quickly and am looking to find a few beta testers who might be willing to use my system and run it through it's paces. I don't know if this is the right forum to be asking this of but that's what I am looking for.

My system is not yet ready for real world marketing yet. But it's ready enough to be usable with my coaching and personal input until I have a chance to work out the kinks in it and otherwise write up a user manual.

What I am really looking to do is offer my system (written in PHP with thousands of lines of code) to an internet marketer who has a list and who could in turn offer it to his list and where me and the internet marketer would work out a joint venture deal of some sort with it.

Anyway if this is not appropriate to ask about here please let me know and that will be the end of this thread.

I won't post a link to my system here regardless as I do not want to make it public at this time.

I am mostly interested in input on how best I might go about finding my 2-3 beta testers either here on this forum or elsewhere (if this is not the best place to ask about this).

Thanks.

Carlos

Carlos Gonzalez
12-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I am kinda disappointed that no one has responded. I mean it's like if I was the original software developer(s) involved in creating WordPress and I couldn't find any beta testers...how silly would that be?

Not that my system is WordPress mind you but with respect to building Adsense sites I think it has that potential within it's own niche.

Anyone know of any place where I can find 3 or less internet marketers willing to consider beta testing my software application with a view to possibly doing a joint venture with me to use it somehow?

And no...the Warrior Forum is not such a place. They want me to pay to advertise my software system when I have not yet made one penny from it and such that it still needs a fair bit of work to even become marketable.

You could rightly say that I am a starving (in a manner of speaking of course) expert PHP programmer trying to find some beta testers who will give me constructive input in return for receiving my program and my support to use it for FREE.

I ain't gonna pay to find three people to give my program away to. That's just silly.

Anyway if anyone knows of a forum where I can find my 3 anywhere, by all means...please speak up and let me know.

Otherwise I think I will just continue to refine my application a bit more and then start contacting internet marketers that might make good joint venture partners directly to see if I can find my beta testers among them. One at a time.

Thanks.

Carlos

citrus
12-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey Carlos,

Sorry...I'm not here to be a beta tester...I'm not really into Adsense and never have been.

Have you tried the general discussion section over at WF? People offer review copies of their stuff over there all the time - there's no need to start a WSO.

Good luck,
Curtis

Carlos Gonzalez
12-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Curtis. I don't like WF much for various reasons but I am a member in good standing there and might give that a try though I don't think the powers that be there are going to take it too kindly for me to ask for beta testers for something they already suggested I take out a classified, paid ad for there.

I think I will start approaching one internet marketer at a time through their normal web sites. Forum posting for this type of thing is turning out to be a complete waste of my time as no one ever seems interested enough to do anything with this.

Carlos