PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here - just signed up for an account!

Per Runar Krogsæter
10-28-2009, 04:30 PM
I want to try set up some online business, that's why I joined this forum. I guess I've got lots of things to learn from here. I wont ask the "what to do question?", as I guess there is quite a few posts on that in the forums, somewhere. Anyway I could use some hints on where to start first?

Ok? Hoping to get to know people in here better, and to have lots of meaningful conversations.

Cya...

AdamChandler
10-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Hi Per Runar,

I just sent you an email.. I believe I understand where your coming from and I may have something for you..

-Adam

FernandoEscobar
10-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Per Runar,

The first thing I would suggest is get a blog going with an auto-responder. I wish I would have done that on day one years ago.

If you need help, I can help.

Regards,

Per Runar Krogsæter
02-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Hi!y

I guess my signup with JVnotify back in october ended up as a "set and forget" signup, as there were so many different things happening at the same time. Just found out today that I had signed up here :)

So what's the thing about the "get a blog going with an auto-responder"? Would love to have som input on this, as it seems to be crucial to do?

You offered yout help back in october, but is help still available? (I hope so... :) )

Per Runar,

The first thing I would suggest is get a blog going with an auto-responder. I wish I would have done that on day one years ago.

If you need help, I can help.

Regards,

affportal
03-02-2010, 02:03 PM
First thing I would do to get off on the right foot is read the book "Crush It". It discusses cashing in on your passions and how to start it off with personal branding. It includes a step by step on how to get started and is a very quick read.

If the thought of keeping your day job to pay the bills, seeing your family from 5pm to 7pm then going to the home office and working your ass off until 2am on starting your new business sounds too hard then don't bother.

Without hard work, ups and downs, financial commitment and a never say die attitude, you won't get far.

However, if your level of commitment is there and the thought of working full time doing what you love drives you into the wee hours of the night w/o it seeming like work, then push on b/c you've got the sac to make it happen.

~ Corey