PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way?

Martin Grapes
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Hi,

I am struggling and I need money, the last money I had I have spent on Making Money on internet courses and all of them says I need to have a website, blog, hosting, domain, autoresponder so is there any way to earn quick cash(living in Europe) so I can pay some hosting domain and autoresponder? I am a student and there is Christmas coming on soon, I would like to buy some presents. Do you know the easiest cash on internet, with no cash, website, list ... ?

have a beautiful day

citrus
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey Martin,

I am a student too, so I kind of know what you're going through :) One offline method of make easy cash is to get a job...just thought I'd mention that.

There is no such thing as easy online cash...but I'm assuming you meant free ways to make cash online in which case I've got two for you:

1) Provide a service - article writing, directory submissions, social bookmarking, graphic design, link building, etc.

2) Article marketing - investment, autoresponder, and website not required, but desirable once you have the necessary budget.

I also wanted to add my opinion here and suggest that you don't buy presents until you have a way to make that money back easily. You might manage to find some clients or to make some sales via article marketing (or whatever), but after you spend all that money on gifts, you'll be right back to where you are now and you will have wasted a few months.

Best,
Curtis

FernandoEscobar
10-27-2009, 07:29 AM
Hey Martin,

Here's my 2-cents. Take it for what it's worth.

1) Desperation will get you NOWHERE fast. If you are in this business ONLY to make money, I would agree with Curtis and say "get a job." There is nothing wrong with that option. For one thing, it'll put some cash in your pocket on a regular basis and perhaps help get rid of that "desperation mindset" that you are in right now. Like Custis said, there is no such things as "fast cash" on the net, unless you have a subscriber list. Anything else might be a scam that you want to stay away from.

2) Where there is a will there is a way! There are plenty of free resources out there to get started. There is blogspot where you can set up a page/site for free. There is wordpress.com, they'll host you, as well. Use feedburner for your list collecting service. There are thousands of free templates you can use for your site. But the main thing you have to focus on is "build your list."

Hope this info helps. Just remember, there are plenty of ways to do it, many of us started that way.

Take care!