PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate management software advice

Dennis Rosenberg
09-02-2009, 06:03 AM
What's been your experience with affiliate management software?

1ShoppingCart?
Other?

Which have you used?
Which do you recommend and why?
Which should be avoided?

Thanks!

charleskirkland
09-02-2009, 07:50 AM
I have used

1sc
ultra cart
nanacast

Right now 1SC is behind the eightball because Ultra Cart and NanaCast are a whole lot
better to use. 1 clickupsells is just the start of the features.

Charles

David Leslie
09-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Mate do yourself a favor and make sure it is you use 1shoppingcart. When moving forward you won't have major problems with integration.

Rob Toth
09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Use 1SC for one project, moving all else to Nanacast.

Can't really run down the features/benefits of why other than to say Nanacast is really an all-in-one with awesome technology behind it. I see it overtaking 1SC unless they do some serious catching up.

InfusionSoft is also popular though I've never touched it as admin (I've only seen it from the affiliate's point of view).

And I also use RAP for the lower ticket, buyer-list buliding projects.

charleskirkland
09-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Nanacast is light years ahead of 1SC. The only big drawback to me is not having a phone support department.

They do have some great help videos but I like to just pick up the phone and get the answer that I need.

Charles

Dennis Rosenberg
09-23-2009, 04:57 AM
Thanks to all who replied. Looks like we're moving ahead with Nanacast on two separate launches. I will keep you posted on results.

Vincent Sparreboom
09-25-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm kinda curious too to see how nanacast works out for you. I have been reading several very positive articles about them.

shonc
10-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Check out idevaffiliate.com