PDA

View Full Version : JV's in the "offline" space

Michael Hiles
08-27-2009, 10:38 AM
I know that most of the JVs on this site are Internet Marketing related products and services.

I have seen the emergence of a few JVs in the "offline" space - dealing with people who want to do internet marketing types of activities as a service for traditional small business.

For anyone who has actually been an affilate JV partner to one of these product launches, how has it done in terms of conversion and sales?

For any product owner doing the launch, how has promoting your launch through JVs done?

Michael Hiles
09-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Anyone?

Bueller??

Bueller??

Rob Toth
09-18-2009, 05:00 PM
I read this but didn't reply as I was confused by your definition of "offline".

Give me an example.

For example, I've worked with a skin care product line manufacturer and we did a small buzz promo (though not an event-based "launch") to sell more of the new cream and to land retail (aka. "JV") partners.

I also worked for a client for their summer camp for kids (with a fantastic personal development twist). We had an online promo for a 1-day "launch" in order to sell more summer camps. So the promo was "online" though the product being sold was "offline".

Is this what you're referring to?

Tying into that, I run the Canada Marketing Summit. A 4 day conference. Obviously it's "offline" but the ticket sale were "online".

However, if you're specifically asking about a "launch" (ie: event based promotion), then I have limited experience.

Toss in a example or clarification of what you mean though. Maybe I wasn't the only one who had a tougher time understanding the question.

Michael Hiles
09-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Hey thanks for the request to clarify.

Offline meaning... in the "internet marketing making money opportunity" space, the niche wherein internet marketers are providing all their bag of internet marketing tricks to traditional bricks and mortar companies.

For example, products like that which Mike recently promoted here with Steve Mount's Offline Marketing Pro. Those products teaching business systems to those who are interested in promoting themselves as consultants to small business - also commonly referred to in some IM circles as "offline" or "offline marketing" or "marketing internet services to offline businesses".