PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys Im a newbie any chance for some help?

Jimmy2605
08-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi guys. Can i just say i think this forum is great.

I am new to internet marketing, and i want to start promoting products but i want to use free methods 1st like seo etc.

any more i can use?

also i have just created a review/blog/report for adswap masterclass but i cannot find it on google when i search for it.

is there any reason for this?

does google take time to put it up?

Netinvestor
08-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Hey Jimmy..

welcome to Jvnotifypro.

To answer your question.

yes google takes time, but you can speed up this process... like submitting your RSS feed, social bookmarking. When i create a new site frist thing i do is submit my rss url so google will list in under 12 hours. Then create some backlinks aso. But seo is a difficult process and it takes some time to learn it. Try it with tools like seonuke. Works just fine for me.

Cheers,

Patrick

Jimmy2605
08-10-2009, 10:00 AM
thanks this is great advice.

dont want to sound like an idiot but what is an rss feed? how do i sumitt one?
okay i will try senuke.

have u got any more tips for seo?

cheers patrick

jimmy

Johnny Lee
08-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Get a domain name that match your keyword or theme

Tony Cristo
08-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Hey Patrick

You seem very knowlegeable, how long have you been in online marketing? I followed your link to your prelaunch, it looks interesting. Is this your first launch? Just curious, and trying to make some connections with ambitious people who are going places in this business.

Tony Cristo

Andrew Bailey
08-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi Jimmy

One of the best pieces of advice anyone can give you here is to read, read, read. After all, apart from making money, the internet is great for finding useful information. I reckon info sticks better when you research it yourself but, its also good to ask for help. ;D

Stick with it mate and soon enough, things will start to come together.

Mike Hersh
08-16-2009, 03:35 AM
If I were you I would grab a huge list of long tail keywords with low competition, and write an article about every one of those keywords (after you filter them of course). In the article signature I will promote a review blog that I created for the product in that niche.

If you need more detailed explanation you can PM me :)

Good luck anyway,

Mike G