PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Mini-Master Mind Meeting August 13th

danr
08-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey Guys
Just doing a follow up from the weekend. We had a mini-master mind meeting and had a great time exchanging ideas and getting to know each other.
We are looking to do it again On August 13th or 14th of next week around Yong and Bloor

Some of the stuff we are going to look at for this second meeting is tossing around some more "Master Mind" Ideas. Getting to know each other better and discussing what is working for us in our particular field and market.

I like the fact that those that attended the meeting were all "Web Guys", meaning we each made our living from working with the web or computers in some capacity.

So if you fall into that capacity and want to join us, let us know which day works for you and we'll make it happen.

Cheers
Daniel

Christopher James
08-03-2009, 04:35 PM
That sounds great. I've read "Think and Grow Rich" a half a dozen times and want to develop a master mind group. Unfortunately, I won't be in Toronto anytime soon. I am interested in hearing how the meeting went. Please keep us posted.

danr
08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey Everyone
We've decided to meet on Thursday August 13th at Yonge and Sheppard. We'll meet at
www.cafe-mirage.com it has WiFi and a GREAT menu.

Please PM me and let me know if you are going to make it because we'll have to make a reservation if more than 5 people come.

Thanks
Daniel