PDA

View Full Version : Should I get a Platinum Membership at JV-Network.com?

danr
07-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Sorry if this is not in the right area or if this has been already talked about. I did a search for JV-Network, but the last reply was from last year.

I was wondering if it was worth getting a Platinum or Premium membership at JV-Network. I'm learning the ropes here so I'm trying to find out what the best way it is to get my name out there and start developing some online network colleagues.

Cheers
Daniel

Gregory Simpson
08-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Hi Daniel,

I actually owe you an "Offline e-mail" (if there is such a thing :)), but thought I'd chime in on your question.

There are at least 5 JV membership sites, that I know of, out there that are run by very high profile and well established internet marketers, who are also prolific JV Brokers.

JV Notify Pro - Mike Merz (of which you are already a member)
JV University - Ken McArthur
The JV University - Sohail Khan
International Assoc of Joint Venture Brokers - Willie Crawford
JV-Network - Mike Filsaime

All provide value and all provide networking opportunities. The costs will very just as in any club and the level of your investment will be based on your wallet. I might suggest though, that you invest in meeting a few of these guys at live events, just to get a feel for who you are dealing with.

I actually need to get out and about more, but can tell you that meeting face to face, will put you front and center in the deal making process, probably more quickly. Certainly not discouraging you becoming a platinum member of JV-Network, but encouraging you to consider going to a live event. Ken McArthur's JV Alert in San Diego is in September and promises to bring most of the top name internet marketers together, so you might consider that one.

Just some food for thought!

Gregory
508-925-5148
www.bioanswers.com

Mike Merz
08-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the follow up and mention, Gregory.

Just a quick correction ... Marc Goldman is the owner of JV University, Ken being the owner of JValert.

Cheers,

Mike

Rob Toth
09-10-2009, 06:04 PM
In regards to JV-Network (and I'll also single out JV Submitter) ... those 2 communities are entirely dead.

However, you can use them to dig through and see who the members are since these are folks who are clearly open to joint ventures (or were at some point).

Find the right ones and get in touch. Build a relationship. Strike up an affiliate partnership. Do cross sales etc.

However, JV-Network (and I do have an upgraded account) consistently produces fewer views for any affiliate announcement, product launch etc than a free mention on IMNewsWatch.com (which you should be using... I have it as my home page).

I use various sites/communities for affiliate recruiting, JV proposals and related networking... the ones mentioned below are in my list as well as a few others. But the 2 I highlighted, JV-Network and JV Submitter often produce next to nothing in terms of clicks and views.

I had actual figures in an old forum post of mine and I think the numbers were roughly 5x the # of clicks on IMNewsWatch.com (a free portal) than on JV-Network even though I have a plat account.

This site, JV Alert, and a few key IM forums that have "affiliate/JV" areas are much more useful.

charleskirkland
09-11-2009, 08:41 AM
You really only need to focus on 1 or 2 forums at most. Just posting a jv invite is not
enough to get people to support you.

In order to get other JV's to support you have to be there to support them first and to
build up some trust and respect between each other.

There are tons of products to promote on any given day and launches are happening
all the time.

You have to create a small group of JV's that can work together to support each other.

Thanks
Charles