PDA

View Full Version : New Member Needs Squeeze Page Help

Jermaine Litt
07-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to squeeze pages and website creation. I want get started in this business as a affiliate but don't have the money to purchase website programs. Are there any free programs out there I can use to set up squeeze pages so that I can start building a list and maybe make some money. My goals is to be able to build my own list so that I can joint venture with different members on here. New so any advice or info will help. I tried wordpress but I just don't understand it. Thanks

Chris Douthit
07-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi Jermaine,

How do you plan on getting people to your squeeze page? I assume once they are there you will have an opt-in box where the visitor inserts their name and email and you will forward them to a product via affiliate link?

Jermaine Litt
07-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Yes

Chris Douthit
07-28-2009, 02:03 PM
There are some free autoresponders out there, its been a long time sense I have used one. FreeAutoBot I know people recommend. If you wish to spend a little bit of money I know PHPAutoResponder is a pretty good system for about $50.

If you want a really good autoresponder system I would highly recommend ListMailPro, its a bit price at $195, but its by far the best I have used and you can install it on as many sites as you want and you never have to pay again.

Jermaine Litt
07-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks

Neil Robins
07-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Grab hold of a copy of the Little Blue Book of Free Stuff available from http://freestuff.easymarketinggroup.com.

This Little Blue Book lists a huge range of free resources just right for the person just starting out.

However, you will need to register your name and email address to obtain it. (ie Lesson 1 in Internet Marketing "Develop a Mailing List".

regards

Neil