PDA

View Full Version : products gravity rating

Jean Jonessource9htm
07-24-2009, 07:52 AM
:P Please forgive me if my questions seem silly but I am trying to learn just about everything at this point and I sooo appreciate any and all of the answers and help I'm given! Anyway I'm not clear as to what exactly is meant by a products 'Gravity' percentage or rating? Why dont some of the listed products have a gravity #? And any pointers on how to read or interpret the product figures and analysis would be welcomed.
Again Thanks!
Jean

Tommie Powers
07-24-2009, 01:52 PM
:P Please forgive me if my questions seem silly but I am trying to learn just about everything at this point and I sooo appreciate any and all of the answers and help I'm given! Anyway I'm not clear as to what exactly is meant by a products 'Gravity' percentage or rating? Why dont some of the listed products have a gravity #? And any pointers on how to read or interpret the product figures and analysis would be welcomed.
Again Thanks!
Jean

In my opinion, gravity is only a small part of the equation. I have sold thousands of products as an affiliate and I can tell you that gravity is the last thing I look at.

What I think is most important is understanding the market you are trying to enter and make sure you can offer something that solves a problem they are having.

This is how you make sales. Its really that simple. Just think about it. Why do you buy stuff? Because it meets a need, desire, or fixes some issue you have. Take that an apply it to your product research, but start with the market first, then deliver the product they want.

One other thing to consider about doing product research is to learn what constitutes a good landing page, etc. You want to make sure you can maximize your profits by sending people to stuff that is going to convert. If their page or offer is crappy, then you will get crappy results.