PDA

View Full Version : Squeeze Page Or Sales Letter - Which is better for a JV?

Reinhardt Gallowitz
07-23-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi guys

Quick question.

When doing a jv with someone, would you rather have them send people to your Squeeze page or have them send the traffic straight to your sales page?

Another way of putting it would be, where would YOU prefer your traffic go to?

Regards,
Reinhardt

Ross Dalangin
07-23-2009, 05:17 AM
I don't know much about it but I think the second option is better. :)

Ross

Hi guys

Quick question.

When doing a jv with someone, would you rather have them send people to your Squeeze page or have them send the traffic straight to your sales page?

Another way of putting it would be, where would YOU prefer your traffic go to?

Regards,
Reinhardt

BrandonFredrickson
07-23-2009, 08:07 AM
The best results I've had for my clients is when they put up a squeeze page that leads directly to a small sale and then an autoresponder launch sequence for the big one...so that's what I'd love to see from a JV too.

Brandon

Kamran Chowdhury
07-23-2009, 08:49 AM
I would prefer to send the people in my list directly to a salespage rather than squeeze page, but thats my preference, maybe not the best option

soli
07-24-2009, 07:31 AM
I prefer the OTO offer swap. you jv and offer lower price to other JV subsribers.
This is real OTO.

Tommie Powers
07-24-2009, 01:45 PM
I was thinking it would be cool if you did the squeeze page to build your list exponentially while giving your jv partner a huge chunk because they are possibly sending you long terms customers if you build relationships with your list.

The lifetime value of a customer is worth way more than anything if you are building a real business. This is why I plan to give my affiliates and jv's as much as I can because they will be helping me build a long term business and I value that.

Paul Liburd
07-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Personally what has worked for me up to now is to send them to both at once.
Heres how I do it...

I will have a small drop down pop-up opt in form demonstrating a free bonus gift RRP $x on my sales page.
For signing up to the newsletter and then then have the opion of closing the box and carry on reading the sales page so you kinda kill two birds with one stone.

So rather than a squeeze page I use a squeeze box and I still get a load of sign ups because I always redirect them back to the sales page once they've opted in.

It certainly works for me anyway but I guess it depends on your niche, I guess you gotta play around with it and see what suits you best.