PDA

View Full Version : Bankrupt. How do I rise again. *SOS*

mrugank
07-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Hey Guys,

I got into a coaching Program and shelled out around $1800 and since 3 months they got me enrolled into a recurring program where I was shelling out $250 on a regular basis.
These guys were teaching me how to set up a niche store. Finding a dropshipper etc.
The problem is they aren't teaching me anything special. Sometime I think I know more than them. I am a 22 year old from India and around $2300 is a huge amount of money for me .. In short I am now.. well, Bankrupt.
I however haven't given up and I wont ever. Is there anyone who could suggest how do I rise up from the current scenario.. as to what do I do .. etc etc etc ... guys I am not complaining in front of ya'll and I am not seeking sympathy. I just want to know how I proceed furthur.. I used to stay with my parents, they kicked me out after they found out. Apparently my mom got sick and tired of all my entreprenuial stunts. I now stay at my friends garage. I found myself a day job which is paying me like $180/month.
I have a contract whereby they will help me cover the initial investment but I am not able to bare the recurring billing.
Let me be clear in what advice I want here. I don't need to know how to figth these guys and get money back from them.That really is not going to help. All I really want to know is how to take my IM venture furthur. I have got dreams. I want to lead a good life. I don't want to do what all people around here seem to be doing -JOB- my entire life.
I know Internet Marketing works. I know even I can make it happen. I guess I have to learn the hard way though. My friends, my family everyone who are close to me, MOCK at me. I guess its not their fault. I want this to work for me so that I can show people around me that there is a way one can get out of the daily misery. What do I do to earn my way back to decent living.
I want to get out of this rut. Please somebody suggest what to do .. I need geuine advice. Please. Please.

Mrugank

BrandonFredrickson
07-22-2009, 11:20 AM
send me a PM with your skype details, and I will help you get started with stuff that works.

Reinhardt Gallowitz
07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
yes the ecommerce store scene is quite hard to get to work. The problem is, everything is explained so nicely. But they always lack in telling you that you are going to get at the whole "product sourcing" part.

Patrick Wooley
07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
mrugank,

I really feel for you, especially when you only make very little per month. But you can rise above it and get yourself going again. Do you have any special skills in IM like article writing, SEO, traffic generation, etc? If you have any of these or other skills, you can offer your services to others. How about some acquaintances who do these? Maybe you can offer these services and outsource them to others.

Affiliate marketing might be another option for you. This is one of the fastest ways to start out as you don't need a product of your own. PLR material is another way you could try and make some money. There are many ways to go for you. The great thing about your position is that almost anything you do can be viewed as success.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to downplay your position. Your most important asset is something you already possess and that's a burning desire to succeed. With that desire, you can build any failures into successes. Keep going and don't get discouraged. Take care and I hope you make it through this. Patrick

citrus
07-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey Mrugank,

If what they're teaching is genuinely crap, then you have a right to ask for a refund.

If they're giving you useful stuff which you already know, then perhaps the way forward would be to continue plugging away at it.

So are they providing value to you (even if you already know the stuff), or not? Your answer to that question will determine your next course of action.

Curtis

P.S. Sounds like Niche Blueprint would've been a much better investment for you.

mrugank
07-23-2009, 01:51 AM
Guys,

I appreciate your concerns. Mr. Brandon thank you for deciding to take your time out and helping me out. I have sent a PM to you which contains my skype details. I know it will all turn around and turn around for good.

Thank you once again.

Mrugank