PDA

View Full Version : Out of clickbank price range

dacahe
07-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Hello guys, well as it is the norm clickbank is the king on the info products, however my product is far beyond clickbank's figures, from 800-1200 depending on the level they decide.
It is for the forex market and is is a new invention of a tool on how to trade, it is not a Robot but along those lines. Can someone point me in the right direction to have some other venue to sell it?

thanks

Paul Liburd
07-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi David are you still having these problems?

Neil Robins
07-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Have you checked out Mike Filsaime's PayDotCom? It's another venue for marketing products to affiliates.

However, apart from listing products in Clickbank or, say PayDotCom, you have to undertake your own marketing as well using articles, relative forums etc.

Paul Liburd
08-09-2009, 02:44 PM
HI David

The answer to your question is Plimus.com

I have just recently had a successful Forex Launch with them and technically Clickbank can't touch them.
I suggest if you are launching a Forex product and cant or don't want to launch with CB then Plimus is a must.

Maybe when you are launching you can hit me up David and see what we can arrange.

paul.liburd@gmail.com

BrandonFredrickson
08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
David - If your looking at a product in that price range, then 1Shopping Cart or Infusion are both great choices.
They don't have the "built in" affiliate network of a Clickbank, but those type of affiliates don't sell $1000+ products for you anyway.

Desmond Ong
08-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi David,

I highly recommend you to use Infusionsoft + merchant account.

psipi
08-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi Des.. funny seing you on here..
but yes.. fully agree.

If you want to be seen as commercial business, and not a robot scam,
then go for what a mainstream business would use..

infusionsoft, merchant account, etc..

route to market.. google your niche.. "start trading fx" etc..
find partners.. all the way up to the big banks.. or speakers
depends what makes it useful

S