PDA

View Full Version : Four Steps to Unlimited Free Traffic

BrandonFredrickson
07-20-2009, 03:34 PM
The first thing you should know is that what I'm really good at is launches and then how you sequence your sales and the way you communicate with your clients. That said, I have to get into a little bit of everything. I've gotten two of my clients up to 5000 facebook followers as fast as facebook will allow it to happen, and I can generate traffic with the best of them, even though to be honest the traffic part of marketing is to me the very least interesting.

Here is a simple, four step process to get a lot of very solid, targeted free traffic.

Before you read on, know that it takes work. A lot of it. In fact, if you got into marketing because you don't want to work for your money, don't even read the rest of this article. Your not going to make it anyway.

If your still reading this, I assume that your willing to work hard right now to plant the seed of later success, so here we got.

First of all you need to get yourself on Ezine Articles. Easy enough.
Now, once your on Ezine articles link your PROFILE to 5 to 10 RSS feeds. Don't do more than 5 or 10 because otherwise your going to screw this over for everyone else.

Next spin the article, ideally 10 to 15 spins, and submit that article to a new directory. On each of these other article directories, set yourself up on every single RSS feed you can find. Your going to get kicked off of some of them for doing it (which is why you don't want to do a bunch of them on Ezine, coz Chris will kick you off for it too). Like I said, on Ezine articles I have my clients just do 5 or 10 RSS feeds. On the others I'll do 100.

Next, you want to go out and socially bookmark every single article on every single directory. Again, every single article needs to point back to the main, original article on Ezine Articles.

That's pretty much it. I've had clients get on the front page of google for terms like Forex Robot (which is an $8.00 PPC keyword) using this simple little trick. It takes some time, and ideally you will just hire an assistant to do a lot of the work for you. You will get traffic though.

Ideally if you do this, you will write 2 or 3 original articles per day on your topic, and then end up with 20 or 30 spun articles pointing back to the main one that then links to your main site.

This does several things for you obviously. It generates a ton of targeted traffic, which you can send to a good landing page, which you can use to build up a nice list. Having a nice list makes you worth JVing with.

If your willing to spend about 2 months on this, there is no reason you can't have a good solid list of 5000 or so people with in a few months, and like I said at that point people will consider doing swaps with you and JVs.

Brandon

dacahe
07-21-2009, 04:15 PM
This is really cool, thanks

dwaser
07-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi Brandon,

Thanks a lot for these steps.

I just have one question about the articles you are posting
on the other directories than ezinearticles.com. Are the links
you're using with these articles only linking back to the ezine
article or do you also use one link for your landing page?

Daniel

BrandonFredrickson
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
The idea is that Google loves EzineArticles alot already, and so the more good links you can get back to your article there, the better off your going to be. Your EZA article and box should go to your landing pages, but EVERYTHING ELSE should point back to EZA.

Reall good friend of mine was a top article marketing guy before he got into copy in a big way. This is just a very brief look at how to really kick some butt with your articles, either to your own site or as an affiliate. This entire method will probably be expanded out into a product by the end of the year and I'll manage the launch, most likely as a CB product.

Brandon

dwaser
07-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Brandon, thanks a lot for the reply.

I'm looking forward to this new product and by then I may have built a big list
to become a good JV partner :-)

Daniel

jimbo23
07-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks Brandon for a great post.

You wouldn't do me a favor would you? Can you explain exactly, the method you use to link your EZA PROFILE to 5 to 10 RSS feeds.

Frankly, I haven't a clue, besides, I don't want to screw-up! :o

Thanks in advance 8)

dacahe
07-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I second Jimbo23, how do you do this?

BrandonFredrickson
07-30-2009, 01:02 AM
This is one of those things that's not very difficult to do, but if you want the step by step you have to "buy the course" so to speak. Since I don't sell anything myself, my "course" is the strategic consulting and product launch services that I provide. If you'd be interested in having me manage a launch for you, or even just booking a few hours with me, I'd be happy to include showing you how to setup all of the RSS feeds in EZA as part of what we talk about.

Brandon

Chris Douthit
07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Great post Brandon, but I don’t think jimbo23 question was about the full course. It was a single element that was unclear to him.

jimbo23 and David I don’t mind filling the gap in for you.

Once your article is accepted on EzineArticles you become an expert on your topic and you get a profile page with all your articles. Note, most people will also spread their articles out of many different pen names.

If you increase the profile search engine score your articles will also receive a higher search engine score and benifit as well. You can do this by bookmarking your profile. Use sites like del.icio.us, Squidoo, WiseWeber, Blogroll to do so.

You can then take your Eznie Articles RSS feed and add it to some RSS Aggregators like RSS reader or RSS connect. You can do a search on Google for other RSS Aggregators.

Don’t forget you also need to link to your articles directly as well. A quick an easy way to do this is by using your signature in forums you belong to.

Hope this helps…

BrandonFredrickson
07-30-2009, 12:46 PM
I don't have a course. I do launches and strategic consulting for people who do.

jimbo23
08-05-2009, 03:42 AM
Chris, thank you so much for your post and help - hit the nail on the head...Much appreciated...

Yes, Brandon, thank you for your first post...However, it was a single point I wanted further explained...and not a full blown consulting job...thank you.

Chris Douthit
08-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Not a problem Jimbo23, happy to fill in the gap for you.

Brett Wilson
08-05-2009, 01:52 PM
This might sound crazy...but why not just write articles on your own blog, social book mark them, then get substantial, relevant links? Is there a reason everyone keep pushing Ezine Articles? Like Brandon said it's about doing the work so why not just build your authority on your own site?

Netinvestor
08-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Hey Brandon...thanks for this usefull post...i´ll try things out...

Regards

Patrick Mader

BrandonFredrickson
08-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Because EzineArticles.com as a very high rank already with google and it's easy to get ranked, and if you then point a bunch of links back to ezine articles from relevant sources, then google ranks it even higher. For example, Forex Robot is a keyword that can cost up to $20 on Google...there are page one articles on it using this tactic. If you took ezine articles out of the loop, I can almost promise you wouldn't get on the first page.

This might sound crazy...but why not just write articles on your own blog, social book mark them, then get substantial, relevant links? Is there a reason everyone keep pushing Ezine Articles? Like Brandon said it's about doing the work so why not just build your authority on your own site?

Brett Wilson
08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Brandon...you're assuming you already don't have a PR strong blog with a ton of articles and backlinks already in place...correct? I mean if you have a strong blog with a ton of content and backlinks do you really need the ezine dealio as you talk about? Or are you speaking about people just starting out who don't have such a blog?

Terry Jackson
08-08-2009, 04:28 AM
Thanks for the concise explanation Brandon. You've taken something that seems very complicated and boiled it down to the essentials. All I have to do is add the elbow grease!

Terry

Stella Bray
08-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Thank you for the great post. Very informative and helpful for a newbie like me. ;D

Stella

Ryan Wickel
08-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Great info,

Ill definitely test that out and hopefully be able to share a success story.

Thanks

Mike Hersh
08-15-2009, 09:37 AM
WOW, looks like a really powerful method. I really like the idea of using RSS feeds because it's a really cool way to promote your stuff, and people are underastimating RSS feeds power.

Thanks for the info and your time...

Mike G

Andrew Bailey
08-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi

I use ezine articles for my blog site. I started using it at the beginning of this month and we are just half way through the month now and already as far as visitors go I am up on the whole of last month by 285%, page views up by 151% and even feeds up by 105%. It is a very powerful method and Ive only just started using it.

Obviously I have a long way to go yet and I will put your suggestions to work Brandon. Thanks mate. ;D