PDA

View Full Version : JVnotify forum growth

timreeves@gmail.com
07-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey all,

First of all, like many people Id like to say this forum is tops - but it still has a lot of potential.

I dont know how many members of the forum there are, or how this site is being marketed, but am currently
thinking/researching a way of getting more members to this forum.

While I am just reading a few methods of increasing a forums popularity, I would like this thread to be a suggestion thread
to try to grow the site.

By the way, I dont know if mentioning this site in an outside forum is ok as of yet (I dont know if Mark allows it), because that
is one of the methods I would use to promote it.

Though as Mark said in a prior post, even one post per day will help this community to grow - not by numbers in members
(not straight away anyway) but in good content (possibly increasing chances that search engines will find forum posts).

To sum it up, any further suggestions would be great, and Ill try to bring some more when I can (mabye one post a day at first :))

Cheers,
Tim

mr julian tion jr
07-02-2009, 03:58 PM
hello tim my name is julian I'm new here and i'm happy that some one told me about this site one thing that i do know is that you really do not wont to make this into a my space.... but i would love to see what your thinking of let me know ....julian

citrus
07-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Who's Mark? I'm sure Mike would like to meet this guy :D

Anyway, you're right, this forum is tops in terms of JV notifiers. Very few people post on this forum, but the biggest gurus trust Mike to do handle their JV business for them. IMO, there is no need to market this site because word of mouth is so powerful. If someone asks where they can get notified of upcoming launches, the answer is always JVNotifyPro.

The number of members is located at the bottom of the community index page (not the actual homepage, but the forum's index page). It's over 10K right now :)

Curtis