PDA

View Full Version : JV in other laguages

dacahe
06-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey guy how's everybody doing today, hope all is well.
I am developing a few products for the Spanish Market, my challenge is that there are very few people taping in the Spanish market which is in itself an asset i know.
Anybody know a good forum like this one or source of of JV in that market, is anybody else also working that market, clickbank is dead when it comes to that marker and it's huge

Any ideas,

Thanks

osterude
05-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey David,
What products do you have in Spanish?
The market is big but they're pretty broke. Minimum wage in Latin America is around $200 /mo
Anyways hit me up with your products.
Cheerrs,

Richard

Drew Castle
07-05-2010, 02:04 PM
clickbank is dead when it comes to that marker and it's huge

Any ideas,

Thanks

So true...I'll be watching this thread to see if anybody has some good ideas as to how to capture this market with JVs

Chris Douthit
07-07-2010, 01:34 PM
A friend of mine converted a product that did very good in English to Spanish. He tried to then sell to the Spanish marketing thinking it would work just as well.

As it turns out the Spanish version was a big flop. Not really sure why, but he never tried to do this again.

Kunj K
07-12-2010, 12:06 PM
There are some very successful Spanish products on Clickbank, but they are versions of products that are already ultra-successful.

billgratton
07-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Hey guy how's everybody doing today, hope all is well.
I am developing a few products for the Spanish Market, my challenge is that there are very few people taping in the Spanish market which is in itself an asset i know.
Anybody know a good forum like this one or source of of JV in that market, is anybody else also working that market, clickbank is dead when it comes to that marker and it's huge

Any ideas,

Thanks

As an entrepreneur, the best thing you can do is Start Your Own... maybe create a JV forum for Spanish market.

Become a starter & leader, though difficult process, the benefits are just tremendous.

Of course, only if you keen to take the path...

So many successful entrepreneur, when there see something lack in the market which they need, they start it themselves... you can reference facebook founder story :)

Just some pointer from me... Hope it helps...

Bill Gratton

Rob Toth
07-16-2010, 01:51 AM
Honestly, if I was starting "fresh", I'd probably go PILLAGE the Hungarian market (it's the only other language I speak).

So in your case, yup... bring in a couple of entry level workers and get busy on everything... a larger "IM" and "JVs" blog, a forum, maybe a mini social network... outsource the development of some entry level products... built up a Spanish speaking affiliate base. etc etc.

Spanish market though is relatively active from what I hear. Out of the "non English" languages, there are plenty of products, searches, communities etc for Spanish. Same with German for example.

Of course, there's LOADS of opportunity still but it's not quite "dead".