PDA

View Full Version : Brand New !!!

Jason Janke
06-17-2009, 03:03 AM
Hey everyone I am a carpenter from Michigan and the market has fallen out. I have a family of six and have recently been laid off. I have wanted to to affiliate marketing, but never have got the true answers I have been looking for. All the stuff out there has just asked for more money. It is hard to learn when you are always broke. I am not trying to sound like a sob story,but I need to make some money quick!!! Can someone please help!!!

Kristen Arnold
06-17-2009, 03:15 AM
What sort of IM experience do you have now? Are you new to this forum or brand new to the world of affiliate marketing?

Jason Janke
06-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Yes I am a super newbie in the internet marketing world and want to learn how to be an affiliate marketer and make some extra money to support my family with the life that we all dream about. I just do not know where to begin or what to do.

Mike Merz
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Jason,

Though I feel for you, posts like this (random posts in the main discussion area from complete newbies to not only JV Marketing, but Online Business in General, exclaiming that they have no experience and don't know what to do, need to make money right away, and want to be taught how to do it from the ground up) are beginning to aggravate and drive away long time serious partners, and this is why ...

JV Notify Pro is a Joint Venture Marketing Community created and maintained by experienced Internet Marketers and Online Business owners looking to network with same to establish JV relationships of mutual benefit and help each other succeed.

As much as I would like to help every single person with absolutely no experience Online succeed ... this community was not created for that purpose. It's a Joint Venture Marketing community.

Now ... please, if you'd like to participate in this community, please follow the post that was specifically created to help those with an interest in JV Marketing and the desire to interact with others of the same mindset ...

READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Once again, I apologize if I'm coming off a bit coarse ... but I can't allow posts like this to drive away the partners that have made JVNP one of the most popular JV Marketing sites on the Net. Please take the time to search and research before posting 'I know nothing ... need to know everything ... teach me' type posts.

Cheers,

Mike

PS

Please also be warned that I'm going to be deleting posts of this nature without notice from now on ... they simply do nothing but clutter the category and exasperate your fellow partners.

Research before posting to see if your query has been answered in another thread, post specific questions, and please make sure they are at least somewhat Joint Venture Marketing related.