PDA

View Full Version : Hey

affilipete
06-09-2009, 01:45 PM
... Information Overload ??? , I've Discover so many ways to get paid online and just don't know which way to go. Let me back up for a minute. I recently purchased Jonny Andrews "Money Siphon System' ;D, and so many times when you order something the information may not pertain to today's market, so I am in need of advice on what niches to promote? Thank You

Barry
06-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi Pete

I think a good idea is to pick one and stick with it. But how to pick?

The trade off between time to get money flowing in, expertise required and the costs and time to get it and the amount of money you have to spend are all factors.

It is easy to get money into your bank in a week online. Just do some work for other people.

Then you can buy the skills/experience/man hours you need to progress.

Hope that helped

All the best

Barry

affilipete
06-13-2009, 11:04 PM
So outsource it?

Barry
06-14-2009, 02:45 AM
You could.

If what I earn per hour is more than the cost of outsourcing it, I outsource it if I understand myself how to do it.

If I don't understand it, I do it myself until I do.

Sue Harrison
06-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi Pete

I am in exactly the same position as you having just bought the Money Syphon program. I can see how it works but, like you, have read and watched so much that my head feels just like a pan of well-cooked spaghetti at the moment. :o

I think (and could be completely and utterly wrong here) that the first thing to do is to decide/research etc. which programme/product you are interested in affiliating with and then go through the rest of Jonny's process to get all that set up. That in itself is going to take me quite a while because I haven't really dabbled in alot of what he recommends you to do.

Anyway, I would be more than happy to share my experiences as I go along, if you would like me to (but don't forget, I am very much a learner :-[)

Sue

FasWang
06-15-2009, 05:24 AM
Hi Pete
I also just bought the Money Syphon program that is why I'm here
The program shows some tips how to make instant money now
but still I can't get the point and don't know how to apply it....

dan starsia
06-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Hello Pete,
I'm in the same situation. Information overload with limited direction. I just watched a series of videos at start your profits today.com. They were very basic (and free). Of course there is the sales pitch, but it did help me understand a few things in theory.

I also bought the money syphon system and find it a little too advanced for me. I think I'm going to pick a product or 2 and use their research systems to familiarise my self with viable products before committing a web site. That opens up another line of questions.

I'd be happy to share ideas with you.

Dan

magnum duncan
06-17-2009, 04:28 AM
this one hits home for me to... i have so much info...im trying to imput it all in... kinda getting drowned out...