PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas for a OTO and Bonuses

Steve Mount
06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm launching an offline marketing course in August or September (in the $300 range) and so I'm looking for ideas for a OTO and related bonuses that I could offer.

Anyone got any random ideas or thoughts about a good product that would supplement an offline marketing product?

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome! Thanks!

Steve Mount
06-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Well shoot, someone has to have SOME type of idea :) ???

charleskirkland
06-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Steve

Without know what the product about its almost impossible to give you any help. Give us some more details and lets see what we can do.

Charles

MIKE LAUGHLIN
06-11-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm launching an offline marketing course in August or September (in the $300 range) and so I'm looking for ideas for a OTO and related bonuses that I could offer.

Anyone got any random ideas or thoughts about a good product that would supplement an offline marketing product?

The best strategy here is to make up a oto that is closely related to or helps further benefit the main product. hope that helps.

Barry
06-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi Steve

I have a 65 page PDF (my own personal content) which has been used by a few people offline to highlight the death of traditional advertising and the opportunities in online advertising. It focuses on the power of networks and has gone down very well in chambers of commerce type settings.

Also have a full slide show to go with it.

Shoot me a PM.

Dagenius
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey Barry, does your PDF also come with a salesletter? Im interested in it

Barry
06-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Not right now...but thats a dam good idea for offline gold members. I've just got a lot on to give this any attention for a while. Shoot me a PM about the license/terms you want. Im sure we can work something out.

bobyeager
06-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey there Barry

For the most part, the nice thing about offline courses, for small business and such
to use internet based advertising, is something that will give them a good 101 in
the world of the internet.

I personally would create a great DVD with a Cam Screen Capture walking them
through the fundamentals of doing business online.

i.e.

~ What is the importance of ranking high in the search engines.

~ How utilizing Quantcast, Alexa and Google Analytic could offer them
marketing research that would cost some offline companies thousands
to obtain ... they can get for free!

~ The importance of Web 2.0 properties and why blogs are almost essential
to most online businesses today.

~Finally, how social media marketing and video marketing have enabled some offline
businesses to out perform their local competitors by capitalizing on the local market
search for their industry.

A short 45-120 minute DVD would surely prove to be a great crash course and you
could easily sell something like that for about $67. People search and pay for education

In our courses we mainly give them the information they have been asking for, on
the other end of the spectrum, sometimes we have to give them what they need
as well :)

Hope that helps

Steve Mount
06-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Steve

Without know what the product about its almost impossible to give you any help. Give us some more details and lets see what we can do.

Charles

Sorry... haven't visited this post in awhile. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

But just to clarify, this course is aimed at Internet marketers who are thinking of branching off into offline marketing, since that's one of the "big things" right now. I've done quite a bit of offline marketing using licensing and this course is all about my proven strategy. It's an extensive eBook with videos and supporting documents. It's also got a forum and a few supplemental topics that will be sent on intervals through out the following months after purchase.

Hope this helps clarify what I'm selling. Anything that may work as a bonus or OTO is beyond me! I've pretty much put everything into the course itself. So anymore ideas are welcome... thanks guys

Ross Dalangin
06-21-2009, 12:17 PM

Hi Steve,

How about a marketing materials/tools, step by step outline with time frame, plan or an audio interview of an offline marketing expert?

Best Regards,

Ross

Steve Mount
06-21-2009, 07:12 PM

Hi Steve,

How about a marketing materials/tools, step by step outline with time frame, plan or an audio interview of an offline marketing expert?

Best Regards,

Ross

The outline is a great suggestion... I'm actually working on it now thanks to you. Thanks Ross!