PDA

View Full Version : New here, looks cool but would love some help

Sue Jeffries
06-02-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm new at all of this but would love to hear some guidance, tips or hey even just a welcome!
Anyone that can help point me in the starting direction would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Merz
06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi, Sue ... and welcome to JVNP.

You should have received a welcome email that advised you to visit - READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html) ...

Cheers,

Mike

riviera
06-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi Sue
I am new to this forum too. My advice would be to read the rules first and then take your time and read the posts which relate to your queries. Make some notes on the advice of the many expert marketers on the forum. And you'll soon feel at home here.

Daniel0604
06-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Hey Sue. I'm pretty new here too but its pretty straightforward. Take a look at the READ FIRST area and then just jump on in and read some posts that relate to you and what knowledge you want to gain. Be active, respond to others and ask questions. Everyone here is willing to help from my experience. Don't forget to take a look at some of the older posts also as they contain great info that could be relevant to any questions you may have.

Take Care.

charleskirkland
06-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi Sue

I hope everything is going great for you. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks
Charles

MIKE LAUGHLIN
06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Welcoming you to the group sue.