PDA

View Full Version : Squidoo and Blog Content Questions For Launch Products

rmedlin2
05-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi I'm brand new to becoming a super affiliate for Launch products. How can I come up with quality content for a product that hasn't launched yet, and I know nothing about? And possibly any other little nuggets of advice for promoting new launches would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks in Advance,
Ron

citrus
05-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey Ron,

The launches that Mike will mail you about (every few days) are premium launches, meaning that they are relatively big and often have a large number of heavy hitters on board ready to promote. Therefore, they will always have a pre-launch sequence where pre-launch material such as free reports and case studies will be released.

If you sign on as a JV partner, you'll be given access to a special JV area and/or JV blog where you'll get promotional materials such as blog posts and swipe emails plus even review copies or orientation files to get you acquainted with the product.

If you still have questions about the product after going through the pre-launch stuff and any extras you get (e.g. review copy), you can always ask the product owner for clarification. Since you're their JV partner, they should be happy to answer any and all questions you have.

Good luck,
Curtis

rmedlin2
05-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks Curtis that definitely helps.

guptara
05-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Also, you may want to contact the owner of the product. I guess he would be happy to share more information about the product..

dacahe
05-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Serve first receive later, either through this or any other venture.
What does the JV partner need? asides from sales of course.
Every single business transaction whether be it on-line or offline is about how you can satisfy a need
in exchange for satisfying your need. Again not just sales, but perhaps that JV person
is working on branding himself in a Niche, can you tailor your launch to satisfy that?
This has been said before and I'll say it again. Build a list, in the offline world in biz there is a rule
the person with the biggest Rolodex wins, I guess size does matter after all ;D

To your success,