PDA

View Full Version : How To Build A Thriving Niche Business And Scale

ceosuccess21
03-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Hello JV Pros, Peter here, I'm about to drop my first post for the community so hopefully you like it.

As Mike said earlier on in the intro post, some of you may already know me, most probably don't. So I figured what better way for us to get to know each other than for you to see how I help others, and hopefully can help you as well.

I've helped someone restructure their niche business from the ground floor up and they've gone on to do some amazing
things so I just wanted to share the content with you as well. Its in video format, as I'm not much of a writer so hopefully
for all you video freaks, you'll enjoy how to build a niche business from scratch and scale it out.

Part 1 http://niche-profit-marketing.com/hypnosis9am/hypnosis9am.html

Part 2 http://niche-profit-marketing.com/hypnosisprt2/hypnosisprt2.html

Part 3 http://tendollars2wealth.com/hypnosisfinale9am/hypnosisfinale9am.html

For sure if you got any questions feel free to pound away, as that's what I'm here for.

By the way, I do get a bit heated in the videos sometimes as I get passionate about what I'm teaching.

To your continued online success,

Peter

Mike Merz
03-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks so much for sharing these videos with our fellow partners, Peter ... hoping this is the first of many such posts. ;)

In the future, content like this may be saved for paid membership access ... enjoy it for free while it's available. ;)

Best,

Mike

mrugank
03-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Peter,

I must tell. You have got to be kidding man. Awesome Info for what. FREE??

Well, want a testimony or something, I am here. ;)

Seriously, this can be of great help to many of us here.

Good Job

Mrugak

ceosuccess21
03-22-2009, 03:31 AM
Thanks so much for sharing these videos with our fellow partners, Peter ... hoping this is the first of many such posts. ;)

In the future, content like this may be saved for paid membership access ... enjoy it for free while it's available. ;)

Best,

Mike

Mike I promised you that I would try and provide value to the community so its all good, much more to come.

By the way I do get that a lot, people slapping me from the other side of the screen and on the phone telling me to sell this stuff.

But I figure you know what, help out those and hopefully someone will come back and say thanks for the cool content

Got tons of content to share and I'll leave it to you to warn the members about it going into the vault 8)

ceosuccess21
03-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Peter,

I must tell. You have got to be kidding man. Awesome Info for what. FREE??

Well, want a testimony or something, I am here. ;)

Seriously, this can be of great help to many of us here.

Good Job

Mrugak

No worries Mrugak its all on the house, enjoy but more importantly take action with it, that's what will make the difference and put a smile on my face.

To your continued online success,

Peter

Pieter van Schalkwyk
03-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Thanks for sharing Peter. Probably the most "original" and new content that I have seen for a long time. Most gurus just have the same content with a different wrapping.

I will definitely try the article silo approach. Thanks again

Pieter

charleskirkland
03-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Hi Peter

Keep up the good work and thanks for the videos.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Earl Stringer
03-28-2009, 02:14 AM
Hey Peter,

I just finished those videos and I just wanted to say I learned alot bro, thanks!

Lee Lickorish
03-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Peter,

Excellent content and great advice! I really enjoyed them, thank you very much for sharing...

Barry Weiss
04-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Hello Peter,

As a newbie I really appreciate your generosity and quality of content.

Thank you.

Barry

ceosuccess21
04-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for not being around in awhile.

Thank you for your comments, I've actually been in a mastermind session with Dave Lakhani
at Useppa Island in Florida for a week and He really turned me into an animal and now I
know my true calling.

You can see my 1st mastermind experience here...
http://affiliatepunisher.com/mastermind

Lookout for more videos