PDA

View Full Version : traffic FAST!!

fernando_rc
03-14-2009, 06:51 PM
hii
could anybody could help me..
how to driva massive FREE traffic to any site? and in a "very" short period of time?

I know that the fastest way to drive traffic to any site is by PPC marketing, but it's expensive and even more for newbies! (im one of them) so i need to drive traffic for free now... i'll consider paid adverstising in the near future, but for now, i need to know how to really drive traffic for free and fast!
could anybody could help me?

thankss a lot!!!

Mike Merz
03-14-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm going to help you find the exit to this community ... real quick, if you post another nonsense post.

;)

Best,

Mike

Pieter van Schalkwyk
03-15-2009, 02:54 AM
I though the objective of this forum was simple and clear. Mike is doing affiliate marketers a favor by setting up JV opportunities for those that have decent products to market and those who have lists (have traffic to their sites) that they can market too. It is not a site for newbies to learn the basics of IM. Buy a few courses from some of the guys in the forum and learn how to get traffic to your site.

Mike Merz
03-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the follow up, Pieter ... that's pretty much the way it is in a nutshell.

I come on too strong on occasion ... one of my many faults, but it's almost always due to my passion ... to maintain an environment conducive to JV Marketing success for all partners. When I see a hypey subject in the main discussion area (what you do to get people to read your JV profile post is your business, as long as it's based on fact ... it's your brand your playing with), and then the post is a garden variety, super generic question (EX. How do I get tons of traffic .... tons of subscribers, etc. ... FREE?!?!) ...

Let's put it this way ... I've owned, moderated, and otherwise run a number of forums since 2000 ... so I'm a bit jaded.

Before the year is out, you'll have access to not simply a better JVNP for newbie to advanced JV Marketers ... but a totally new and improved IM4Newbies Forum for newbie to intermediate Internet Marketers ... promise. ;)

But ... regardless of all that, there will still be no tolerance for hypey posts. ;)

Best,

Mike