PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Agents?

Earl Stringer
03-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Hey Guys,

What is a highly recommended software that I can use to bring up that "special offer" page that comes up whenever you try to leave a website. I was looking for a good one one , but reasonably pricec.

Any Suggestions?

Vincent Sparreboom
03-05-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm not using this one myself but it looks like a pretty solid one.

http://www.virtualsmartagent.com/

Valeriu Popescu
03-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Personally, I don't like virtual agents. Piss me off! >:( >:( >:(

Some people reported an increasing in sales, but I am NOT
ready to reduce the price of my product below it worth!!

Val

Earl Stringer
03-06-2009, 12:26 AM
That is a very good point Valeriu!

AndrewMe
03-06-2009, 04:24 AM
The virtual assistant usually offers a low price, that is true.
But you can offer less for the lower price at the same time.

I have seen that along the lower price some or all bonuses have been gone. Lower price = no bonus.

If it is a service that is sold, it might be possible to offer a downscaled service for a lower price.

So I do not see that my product is loosing value or is sold below its worth.

I guess it depends on your view and what the virtual assistant is really offering.

San Bhatt
03-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Has anyone had any success with using a virtual assistant?

I too personally find them annoying but like popups if they help increase considerable sales please share your experiences..

Brian

Shawn Horwood
03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
I have not personally used a virtual agent yet, but it seems to me that the products I promote that use them convert better than those that don't.

I have not personally tested virtual agents yet, and it is hard to compare two products, but it seems like they increase sales, and I have also been told they do (although I tend to not believe anything unless I have tested it myself).

Shawn

Valeriu Popescu
03-11-2009, 08:37 AM
The virtual assistant usually offers a low price, that is true.
But you can offer less for the lower price at the same time.

I have seen that along the lower price some or all bonuses have been gone. Lower price = no bonus.

If it is a service that is sold, it might be possible to offer a downscaled service for a lower price.

For me this is sound way tooooooo complicated! So I'll stay with my idea. 8)

Val

atedman
03-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Has anyone done any extensive testing to see if virtual assistants deliver more sales?

If all the big guys are using them that usually means they work.

But any actual proof?

charleskirkland
03-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi

Yes Virtual Agents do work. Just take a look at this image from my VSA account.
http://ckirkland.com/images/sas-mike.jpg

I have had over 60,000 + views with 400+ sales that I can say for sure were
from the Virtual Agent.

The VSA offers a $10 discount so I made at least a extra 14k from this.

I have to thank Mike for hooking me up with this stuff.

Thanks
Charles

Mike Merz
03-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the follow up ... and props, Charles.

I like to keep my eyes open for different methods of Marketing integration ...

Several strong Marketers offer to evaluate products for possible promotion if you agree to use their VA system ... and can promise a predetermined number of unique views during the launch period.

Of course ... they're not going to offer that kind of deal until you've got a few successful launches under your belt.

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
03-12-2009, 11:56 AM
One thing to think about is that is 14K on the front end which is peanuts to what I make in the backend sales. The real power is that you are putting buyers on your list that otherwise would just leave.

Charles

affiliaterockstarx
03-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I use it as well and it works great.

You are losing money if you don't
use VSA.

Craig Beckta

Valeriu Popescu
03-18-2009, 07:51 AM
You are losing money if you don't
use VSA.

Craig Beckta

Have a "loose" on the front end and make more on backend, huh?
Maybe I'll reconsider my thoughts on VSA's. ;)

Val

Todd Lamb
03-22-2009, 08:49 AM
Dave Guindon is the creator of Virtual Smart Agent and he ran my VSA during my last launch and I cannot tell you how grateful I was that I had decided to go with it.

It increased my conversions on the front end like you wouldn't believe.

Dave's programming of the software, and support makes it so simple to use it is worth every penny. It has paid for itself over and over and over again.

That Said...Dave is coming out with something really cool, and it is right around the corner...you might want to wait for that....

They are a critical addition to your marketing strategy imho.

Todd

Valeriu Popescu
03-24-2009, 02:11 AM
That Said...Dave is coming out with something really cool, and it is right around the corner...you might want to wait for that....

Todd

Hmmm. sounds very good. What will be? When it will be? ;D

Give me more man...

Val

Lee Lickorish
03-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi all,

Great thread... I hear what Todd said, but patients has never been my virtue so I scuttled off to buy it, just downloading it now.

Lee Lickorish
03-27-2009, 09:21 AM
I just had to come back and tell you, this VSA is incredibly easy to install and works flawlessly seriously good value for money... for me if it saves one sale it's made me profit, it's feature-rich, simple to use and configure. But I have to say personally I do find them a little annoying as I do a lot of browsing, but I'm sure for every one person that does 10 will not. If set to correctly it can be used as a FAQ which will only benefit the customer an increase sales.

charleskirkland
03-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Also you can add a aweber optin in the exit box.

Todd Lamb
03-31-2009, 06:21 AM

Todd

Hmmm. sounds very good. What will be? When it will be? ;D

Give me more man...

Val

Hey Val...

Can't let the cat out of the bag just yet...I know Dave is locked away and whenever he does that he produces some seriously high quality stuff...It is going to be soon though and keep your eyes peeled on Mike's notifications. He'll give you the heads up when it is coming out

Valeriu Popescu
03-31-2009, 06:50 AM
OK Todd,

I'll get the point. Thanks!

Val

Lee Lickorish
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Also you can add a aweber optin in the exit box.

Yes that's a great feature, but what I like best about it is you can use opt in box as a jewel feature. For instance you can use it with Aweber to subscribe someone to your newsletter or what ever list, but using the same opt in box you can configure the software so that the visitor can simply ask you a question by putting a key word in the chat e.g. "answer" and it will not subscribe that person to your list but there name and e-mail will just end up in your unanswered questions ready for you to get back to them with the answer.
Very cool...

Valeriu Popescu
03-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Yes that's a great feature, but what I like best about it is you can use opt in box as a jewel feature. For instance you can use it with Aweber to subscribe someone to your newsletter or what ever list, but using the same opt in box you can configure the software so that the visitor can simply ask you a question by putting a key word in the chat e.g. "answer" and it will not subscribe that person to your list but there name and e-mail will just end up in your unanswered questions ready for you to get back to them with the answer.
Very cool...

Do you have/seen a live example? ::) ::)

Val

JamieRatliff
03-31-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks for sharing some info and stats.
I actually already have VSA but only used it one time when it first came out.
I didn't like the results, and actually forgot about it.
I will now re-examine the issue and do some testing as well.
At least I remember I already own it, I've bought things twice before!

Jamie

Timo
03-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi Guys

Just one point to remember, Google doesn't love VS Agents that much if you're promoting via adwords. The G-Men (or women) like the customer to be able to exit the site quickly (usually via the back button). When using a VSA it can take quite a few clicks to get out.

Todd, do you know when Dave's new VSA product will be out?

Take care all

Tim

Lee Lickorish
04-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Do you have/seen a live example? ::) ::)

Sure Val, You can check it out here http://www.viral-monster.com you will notice that I'm encouraging visitors to sign up for the free newsletter. This is going to my Aweber account, however if you type in the chat box a question that the virtual assistant is not able to respond to, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail above and type the word "answer" into the chat box, once the site visitor does this it will not sign them up to the Aweber newsletter but record their name and e-mail address plus question in the unanswered questions section of virtual agent control panel.

charleskirkland
04-01-2009, 08:45 AM
One new trick that is making a killing is the divbox exit.

When some goes to leave your site the whole page changes and they get a new offer. If they leave that it takes them to the clickbank checkout for a $trial offer.

Check out wildseo.com

Thanks
Charles

Valeriu Popescu
04-01-2009, 09:04 AM
One new trick that is making a killing is the divbox exit.

When some goes to leave your site the whole page changes and they get a new offer. If they leave that it takes them to the clickbank checkout for a $trial offer.

Check out wildseo.com

Thanks
Charles

Thanks Charles!

For me it seems more powerful to have a special discount page (like in the wildseo.com) rather than a VSA popup. :o :o

Anyone test this new option??!

Val

Mark Sullivan
04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
VA's are a bit irritating. Yes they work, but they work because of marketing principles, not because if gives your buyers a 'good feeling'.

Once a savvy buyer has seen this 3 to 5 times they now know this is bogus.

When I see this, I think, "Just give me the price upfront --- stop the games". My personal opinion.

** Important **

I heard that Adwords doesn't like these ... so you'll get slapped if you try to direct link to these pages?

I say, forget the VA's ... yes it was clever and it'll work --- but it just makes you feel like the merchant is sneaky, gimmicky and not really laying all the cards out on the table.

Mark