PDA

View Full Version : New JV Related Services Category, NEED and PROVIDE Boards.

Mike Merz
03-02-2009, 10:10 AM
I was going to hold off until JVNP was updated, but I've seen too many posts over the last few months that have requested a need that no category could accurately answer ... Those in Need of, and those Providing, JV Related Services.

Anyhoo ... I've decided to add them now rather than wait. Please read the READ FIRST posts before posting or replying.

JV Related Services (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=collapse;c=7;sa=collapse;#7)

- NEED JV Related Services (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,9.0.html)

- PROVIDE JV Related Services (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,10.0.html)

I'm hoping that both those partners with JV related service needs and the provider partners answering them will take advantage of these new categories and add even more value to our community and the end goal of mutual JV Marketing success.

Best,

Mike

PS

Please be aware that if you choose to follow through with partners and their offerings, you do so at your own risk. JV Notify Pro and it's management are not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of partner interaction. User discretion is advised.

Rob Toth
03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks Mike. Great addition.

I tossed my hat in the ring for service providers.

I'd like to suggest that if you have a question to a potential service provider which you feel is general and could be of use to others in the community, then post your question to the forum and encourage them to reply to it in their thread.

Of course, for project sensitive details, contact the service provider privately with your questions.

Cynthia Hernandez
03-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi Mike

I am new to all this stuff, just last few post I have read,
has help me understand.

Thank you
Cynthia Hernandez :)

Mike Merz
03-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the follow up and good idea, Rob.

Cynthia ... glad you're starting to get the hang of it. ;)

Best,

Mike

John Taylor
03-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Nice addition to the forum Mike.

Oops! Did I post that out loud?

I'm usually a lurker around these parts. ;)

John

Mike Merz
03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Nice addition to the forum Mike.

Oops! Did I post that out loud?

I'm usually a lurker around these parts. ;)

John

LOL ... thanks, John. ;)

Now if we could just get partners that offer JV related services to post them ... we might get somewhere. ;)

Will have to mention ... again, in the next mailing.

Best,

Mike

Paul Liburd
04-08-2009, 07:35 AM
This is just what is needed mike and i would just like to point out this is great stuff you are doing here.

regards

Paul

Jean Mejia
06-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi Mike:

Just wanted to let you know that your JV boards are awesome! What a great way to inform others of what's going on in the information marketing world. Just posted a "provide JV service" for those that need a JV coordinator.

Way to go Mike!!

Mike Merz
06-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks, Paul and Jean.

Now that we're starting to see these categories used the way I intended, I'm psyched to see what we have to offer here @ JVNP getting even better.

Cheers,

Mike

magnum duncan
06-17-2009, 04:06 AM
hi errbody...im new and old...at the same time...lol im new to the site...did u get my joke... :D

Andy Havens
10-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Gee John,

I thought you prefered to lurk in dark alleys in the seedier sections of towns.

Mike,

So may I assume the services offered section is a place where blatent self-promotion is tolerated? Or is that question answered in the first post in that section?

Andy

Mike Merz
10-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey, Andy.

Well .. yes, actually. ;)

As long as the service you provide satisfies a specific need in the JV fueled product launch process, and you're willing to give your fellow JVNP partners 'a break', or perks beyond those you offer the general public.

So ... it's safe to say that if you come here blatantly pushing a make money online product, it will be deleted. If you offer squeeze page graphic design, or sales page copy writing, etc. ... you'll be welcome with open arms. Think more service related than simply educational. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Robert Kimsey
12-09-2009, 04:56 PM
As our industry grows it reveals more services and products for those in the industry. In the next few years we will see untold numbers of new software applications, marketing concepts and strategies that will totally transform the way we all do business.

As with most growing markets we will see the good with the bad and we all know that there will probably be a few abusers that will give the industry a bad name until we all learn how to regulate and add professional standards to work by.

Having a service and product page that is open to promotion can be a good thing within a forum as long as there are standards that regulate what is displayed. Too often when products and services are posted within a trusted forum participants may interpret anything posted to be honest and above board.

With all the new FYC regulations it is important to know that any service, program or product recommended meets the standard before it is even posted. That puts a huge demand on the forum site owner both legally and financially. Disclaimers may not be sufficient with the new regulations.

We all need to work together to set a standard that will encourage honest and trustworthy growth within our industry.

Just a comment from a new member but an old marketer.

Bob Kimsey
The Vhiper Network

Laurie Rogers
05-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Cool idea Mike, I posted offering ghostwriting services ;)

Justin Atlan
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM
This is a great addition indeed. Hopefully people will stop advertising their products everywhere!

How is 2.0 coming!!??

Justin

Steve F
09-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Mike,

For me those links seem to go to a blank page. I've tried it using Firefox, IE and Chrome, from many different IPs. The address does show in the address bar after the page loads, but there is no content. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve