PDA

View Full Version : Article Submitter

fernando_rc
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi there,

I just want to know if there is a way to send my articles to multiple articles directories in an automated way!!..

I mean, after the article is created, i want to send it to directories, but without having to sign up for each one of those. just one time and then be able to send it to many directories in an "automated" way

citrus
03-02-2009, 12:33 AM
I think it's a waste of your time to submit to more than a handful of article directories. Try focusing on the big sites: Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Articlesbase, etc. I've seen small directories using articles pretty much taken directly from the big sites.

Curtis

San Bhatt
03-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi,
I use www.iSnare.com for doing this.. the only problem with their site is that they take about 2 weeks to a month to approve your article but after having tried so many automatic article submitters I still find that for me it has been the best.

Brian

Richard Adams
06-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Submitting the same article to a number of directories can be handy for building additional links back to your site but is unlikely to help build any more traffic so it really depends on what your goal is.

I use SubmitYourArticle.com which works well for me, but if you are submitting to Ezine Articlesd ensure that the article is unique or it may well get refused.

All the best,
Richard

Chris Douthit
06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Does SubmitYourArticle.com account for duplicate content? I have been using uniqueareticlewizard.com for a while now and love it. But always like to checkout different products.

Richard Adams
06-03-2009, 06:36 AM
SubmitYourArticle.com will basically submit the same article to dozens of article directories for you. Alternatively they do offer a service - I forget the name - that will let you enter "variables" for an article so that it will then spit out a number fo articles based on the main one you submitted but using all the different word-combos you specify.

I.e. a sentence might be "This is how to get lots of article traffic" and then enter in extra variable so the next article would read "This is how I get plenty of visitors from my articles" and so on. It takes time but can be well worthwhile.

What can work well is to write your articles yourself (for quality purposes) and then outsource the creation of all the variables (which can get pretty boring!).

All the best,
Richard

Chris Douthit
06-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Ok, thats what I figured, thanks Richard.

Alex Mc Ginty
06-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Hi Chris. You could send your own articles to the big directories first, and when they have been excepted. You can then use an article submitter for the rest of the article directories. Just a thought...Alex

jon minor
06-18-2009, 06:57 PM
I have used the UAW Unique Article with good results . Use ezine above all else.
good luck
jon

behzad
07-03-2009, 11:45 PM
I am also using UAW, but it sends your articles to participating blogs. The good thing about UAW is that it sends different variations of your article.

If you want to pay a one time fee, then recently one article submitter introduced which works wonderfull. I bought it and I am very happy with it, check automaticarticlesubmitter.com

Good luck

Tamara
07-17-2009, 08:55 PM
I believe it is a waste of time to submit to more than just the big ones, like EzineArticles, GoArticles and Articledashboard to name a few.

It is much better to focus on writing an article that SE's will like (keyword based), and prevent the duplicate content situation where your articles could be dismissed altogether.

IMHO,
Tamara

behzad
07-17-2009, 10:17 PM
One way some people are using is send your articles to big ones like Ezine Articles, GoArticles, Amazines, and so on, with link to your money site in bio section. Then send the second batch of article to other article directories with link to your articles you sent to big articles directories in first batch.

Behzad