PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW please?

fernando_rc
02-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi everybody.
i just want to ask you a short review of the product recently launched called: PPC classroom 2.0
it's been released once before as well...(the last year)

For those of you who have purchased the product, i'd like to get a review of the product to know if that works or not. and please, do not tell me things to convince me to buy,, i just want to hear from people who have bought the product and could tell me a HONEST review or opinion about it.

that's all
thanks

citrus
02-28-2009, 11:29 PM
This is probably an answer you didn't want to hear, but your success with PPC Classroom 2 all depends on your efforts. The course has worked for countless individuals (I am only on module 4 so far; no campaigns up yet), but it's not a question of if it works or not. If I (and others) give you a good review, that should not be the sole reason for you to buy. Likewise, if I give you a bad one, that shouldn't be the sole reason for you not to buy.

You should purchase it if you're interested in focusing on PPC.

You shouldn't purchase it if you jump around "trying" things that work and then giving up prematurely.

All I can say about the course so far is that it lives up to its "classroom" title. Each lesson is easy to digest and you get quizzes. Like I said, I'm just on module 4 out of 9, so I'm not completely through it yet, but I'm liking what I've seen so far. I'm a PPC idiot and am finding this training easy to learn from.

Curtis

fernando_rc
03-01-2009, 04:34 PM
hi curtis
thanks for your answer..
and i totally agree with you.. i asked this just to know some personal reviews and opinions---

i've purchased some internet marketing courses before, but they didnt deliver the quality and value and the support dissapear after the sale was made... so that's why i asked this questions.. because i needed to know if PPC classroom gives a real support and the modules or parts of the course are easy to understand..
that's all.. but anyway thanks for your point of view.

Fernando Rc

citrus
03-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey Fernando,

No problem, glad to offer my thoughts.

Oh yeah, their support is pretty good. I'm sure they're swamped with newbies like me asking them questions, but they're helpful. In fact, I think our very own Mike Merz is on their support team...I got a support ticket reply from a Michael Merz...any relation? :P

Curtis

Mike Merz
03-01-2009, 08:27 PM
"In fact, I think our very own Mike Merz is on their support team...I got a support ticket reply from a Michael Merz...any relation? Tongue

Curtis"

We grow our own tech support round these parts ... until some Guru grabs them out from under you. ;)

Michael W. Merz is my son ... ;)

Best,

Mike

citrus
03-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Haha, that's so awesome!

Janer
03-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes. I bought it first time round and I would second what has been said about jumping from product to product as I have been guilty of it myself. There is a lot of material in there and if you have no experience of PPC, what it is etc, then you will get some good info but I found like lots of these programmes, there is always something missing. The first part is fairly basic if you have already looked at PPC but its quite a good learning technique, lessons, quizzes etc. There is also an add on called affiliate detective or something similar which I found quite useful as a more practical approach was demonstated.

I believe there were support issues with if first time round and I noticed a number of complaints about that in the forum, but I guess that has sorted itself more recently. There were a lot of members disappearing from the forum so I assume that they had stopped being members (par for the course with these things)

I think if you have no experience of PPC its an ok course and there are a lot of links to things like how to FTP, design website etc. Not sure if there is a money back guarantee but if there is theres no risk really in looking at it.

Thats my twopennyworth.Hope it helps and good luck. :)