PDA

View Full Version : Want to make money.

Jim Allen
02-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Whats the easiest way for me to JV with someone? I have zero experience and could really use a guiding hand. Sorry to be so stupid.

Chris Douthit
02-19-2009, 02:12 AM
There is plenty of info on that subject all over these forums. I would recommend going though and reading some past posts on the subject.

Jerry Hager
02-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey Jim - I'm in the same boat as you.
If you want, pls contact me. I have ideas that I want to discuss.
I can tell you what doesn't work for me, maybe save you some time before you catch on to something.

citrus
02-21-2009, 12:52 AM
First off, lose the apologetic and "I'm stupid" mentality. Confidence will go a long way in attracting JV partners.

I think the question you want to be asking is not what the easiest way to JV with someone, because if you think about it, that question doesn't really make sense. You should be asking how to attract JV partners.

Here's a few things you'll want in order for you to attract JV partners:
-really good product (review copies make your JV offer sweeter)
-tons of promotional material to make promos easy
-good conversions
-lots of cash per sale (you can sometimes get away with 25% commissions if your product is high ticket)

But yeah, you should definitely poke around the forum for more info.

Mike Carr
02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Confidence is key to any success...Working with others especially..

Barry Weiss
03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Everyone was a newbie at one time or another. As one myself I realize it is easy to fall into the "I don't know anything" trap. The key is to research the forum carefully and then ask specific questions. Stay away from the generic/general ones because a little research will usually answer them so no laziness.

I found that my confidence increased greatly as I reviewed the posts because we are not alone in our challenges. There is no reason to re-invent the wheel when you have a forum like this.

Cynthia Hernandez
03-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi Mike,

The first, I want to say I am very glad there's place to get great in info
and ideas, wanting to make money. You have got my braincell working
into over drive now WOW. Thank you for thinking outside the box Mike.

Our success,
Cynthia Hernandez ;D ;D

charleskirkland
03-28-2009, 12:53 AM
There is "NO" easy way to make money online, it all takes a lot of work
no matter what other people will tell you.

But the best way to start is to just go out and do it and watch what other
people have done.

Thanks
Charles

Barry Weiss
03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Charles you offer great advice and the fact that there is NO easy way is the reason that opportunities exist for those of us that are willing to work at building a new or existing business.

I think this fact is often missed by newbies. Thanks.

Barry

Pieter van Schalkwyk
03-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Thank is the lure of IM affiliate marketing. There are always people thinking that you can make money quickly and easily and there are marketers that fuel this expectation (just read the sales letters of most IM products). Most successful Internet Marketers realize at some point in time that they need to manage it as a business, create a plan, have a strategy, focus and work hard.

I read an interesting blog a while ago around affiliate marketing with a strategy (are you building a site or a brand). Rae's original post with her strategy was at http://www.sugarrae.com/how-to-survive-the-affiliate-evolution/ and her follow up at http://www.sugarrae.com/examples-affiliate-branding/ [No affiliate links]

I hope it gives some perspective on how to approach this as a business.

Paul Liburd
04-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Great products will always attract top JV partners so make sure that product is of high quality with a good commission and JVs are sure to come to you

Lemy Y
04-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Yeah i agree that this forum will help us much in what we're doing now...

in this forum we can help each other right? as long as it's a win-win venture...

Hope that we can cooperate each other for our advantages...

Cheers... ;D

Lemy

stiqan
04-27-2009, 09:35 PM
First off, lose the apologetic and "I'm stupid" mentality. Confidence will go a long way in attracting JV partners.

I think the question you want to be asking is not what the easiest way to JV with someone, because if you think about it, that question doesn't really make sense. You should be asking how to attract JV partners.

Here's a few things you'll want in order for you to attract JV partners:
-really good product (review copies make your JV offer sweeter)
-tons of promotional material to make promos easy
-good conversions
-lots of cash per sale (you can sometimes get away with 25% commissions if your product is high ticket)

But yeah, you should definitely poke around the forum for more info.

I Agree... but not only that... you may want to have something in return, such as an asset they can leverage off of, such as a list or backend product for them...

- Chris