PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!

racso316
02-09-2009, 07:36 PM
hi people! im oscar from brooklyn, new york. very excited to start my online "business". with affiliate marketing. i just thought id introduce myself here.
u can say im lost and overwhelmed but trying to keep my cool as i see it is possible (not easy) and people started as a newbie like i am, are now making thousands a week! i wish i had those screenshots all u succesful people have!
but someday i will, someday.
hope to hear from u guys and work alongside u and we can make some money together!

oscar

mrugank
02-10-2009, 07:35 AM
hey Oscar,

Welcome. A piece of advice if u are just about to start, DO NOT GET OVERWHELMED. Its Danderous (for success in this business). Another one is that dont get into what I call BUYING SPREE. Just concentrate on one system that you can learn from. You can get to learn a lot from people on this forum as well as Warrior Forum.
If u are new, You can try THIRYDAYSCHALLENGE.com. its free and u can learn great deal from them.

all the best with your venture

Mrugank

atedman
02-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Oscar

Totally agree with Mrugank, try to focus on one project. I spent my first 18 months in IM following the latest new thing and spent a lot of money without much profit!

And take your time and stay focused on that one system or project. It's very easy to start something and then get distracted and not follow it through. When you make your first sale it's a great buzz!

Good luck.

Alan

racso316
02-10-2009, 07:08 PM
hey mrugank. yeah ur right about the buying spree. every time i look at some product, and see the sales page, i think of buying it. i guess the people writing it are THAT good. but i got a product and im sticking to it. hopefully start making some $, im not expecting the crazy amounts of money advertised in those sales pages but a couple of hundreds a month would be sweet. about the website u reccommended, i think its old, since it says the challenge for 2008 has just started or something like that lol, thanks though.

alan, thanks man, i agree with not blowing my money with all the products i see. ill focus and try to learn as much as i can before starting this business. and tell me about the first sale, i wish! i can imagine checking my clickbank account one morning and see i sold something ! lol. ahh, i cant wait.

thanks guys, seee u soon