PDA

View Full Version : New Product, what do people with lists want from A JV

luke judge
02-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi all, my name is Luke Judge.

I have a brand new product with a huge potential market.
I have set up a membership site for newbies, guiding them through the steps needed to be a successfull Internet Marketer. I have 6 months of content and am adding to this daily. I am still in the testing phase with regards to the best way to market this to the public, I will be selling memberships at $20 per month but am running a special offer at the moment to gain some authority, I have 60 members currently and all of them are in love with my site. I need to find people to work as affiliates whom have lists of newbies and have no Idea where to start. I do not wish to make this a clickbank product as I can handle all affiliate stats myself through Amember. I have set up a 2 tier affiliate program with 50% of the first sale and 30% recurring for the life of the subscriber. The second tier pays 10% on the initial sale then 5% recurring. I would think that most members would subscribe for at least the first 5 months, I am aiming to increase my content to 12 months over the next 3 months.

What are you as potential affiliates looking for in a program when you choose to promote it?

Thanks for reading

Luke Judge

Mike Merz
02-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Luke,

You most likely haven't received a response to your query due to the fact that it's too broad and has been asked many times before. There is feedback from less general questions in the archives ... either do some searching, or ask more specific questions.

Others may also think you're trying to sneak a JV announcement into the main discussion area, which will also result in little or no feedback.

Best,

Mike

affiliaterockstarx
02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I suggest you make it $47 a month recurring through
Clickbank and then hire a kick ass copywriter for your
sales letter.

Then offer JV's 70% to 75% commissions.

Hope that helps.

Craig

Markus Allen
02-15-2009, 01:55 PM
New Product, what do people with lists want from A JV

Hi all, my name is Luke Judge.

I have a brand new product with a huge potential market.
I have set up a membership site for newbies, guiding them through the steps needed to be a successfull Internet Marketer. I have 6 months of content and am adding to this daily. I am still in the testing phase with regards to the best way to market this to the public, I will be selling memberships at $20 per month but am running a special offer at the moment to gain some authority, I have 60 members currently and all of them are in love with my site. I need to find people to work as affiliates whom have lists of newbies and have no Idea where to start. I do not wish to make this a clickbank product as I can handle all affiliate stats myself through Amember. I have set up a 2 tier affiliate program with 50% of the first sale and 30% recurring for the life of the subscriber. The second tier pays 10% on the initial sale then 5% recurring. I would think that most members would subscribe for at least the first 5 months, I am aiming to increase my content to 12 months over the next 3 months.

What are you as potential affiliates looking for in a program when you choose to promote it?

Thanks for reading

Luke Judge

You might also kill your second-tier offering as that's a surefire way to have PayPal ban your account (and I'm guessing your memberships are going through PayPal).

For some odd reason, PayPal thinks anything more than a single tier is MLM, thus they ban you.

I know, I know -- stinks. But that's the way it is.

Also, I don't think many affiliates care about the second tier -- I find they'd rather get the bigger payoff upfront.