PDA

View Full Version : What do i Write and Am i missing out on any markets?

Paul Forcey
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone

I have got my very own tool to sell Blotto Blogger (http://www.blottoblogger.com/).

It is a nice blog and ping tool , it has good tools included and everyone who has bought it so far seems very happy with it (100+).

I have joined paydotcom for the affiliate program
I have increased the price to $79 with 50% affiliate (people said anything less than $40 a sale wasnt worth it)

I want to find JV partners, but I am not 100% sure who to contact.
I think that the "newbie adsense" market would be good , so anyone selling the pre made adsense web sites but who else would be a good market?

Also what information should I give them that will make me stand out?

Thanks for any help

Paul

Mike Merz
05-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Hi, Paul.

Up to this point ... what methods have you used to find affiliates/JV partners?

Do you have a standard JV proposal that you present when you do make contact?

Follow up ... and we'll see if we can offer a few solutions.

Best,

Mike Merz

Paul Forcey
05-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi mike

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I have so far just emailed people telling them what I sell and how much it pays, If they come back to me with a glimmer of interest then I offer them a freebie copy to look at.

I have been contacting people who deal with newbies, as i think there is a good chance they will have heard of blog and ping and be looking for a solution.

I have actually done a new program Blottos brother (http://www.blottosbrother.com/KA.html)

This is a little different in that it makes blogger blogs on your own domains.

I am making some more videos to go on the sales page.

I appreciate any help people can give me.

Paul

Martin Brock
05-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi Paul,

I think it's fine that you don't want to create sales pages that are too "salesy" as you mention on your site.

But I think it's important to let potential jv partners know that you know what you're doing.

I just had a look at the link in your last post -- as a jv partner I have to tell you, I'd be completely turned off by it for at least a few reasons:

1) The header graphic doesn't seem to serve any purpose

2) The slogan doesn't make me curious at all, it doesn't give any logical or emotional reason to read on.

3) "KA Special".. I don't even know what that means??

Just a few things for you to consider, these are the sort of things that significant jv partner would definitely pick up on :)

Martin

Paul Forcey
05-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Hi Martin

Thanks for taking a look..

I think you have hit the nail preety square on the head..
I suffer from brain blanks sometimes I think..lol

I am actually going to the internet superconference and want to get this site right before then in case I meet any potential JV partners..

So what am I doing about it..

I am working on a banner/logo as we speak.

I am trying to think of the main benefit that will get people to read on , and buy of course..

The "KA special" refers to the fact that this software isnt available except as a special offer I put on the KA forum.

I will post again when I have done some updates.

Thanks
Paul

Martin Brock
05-23-2006, 02:02 PM
I would do some split testing, with or without a header -- and experiment with headlines, give it some punch with a major benefit or two

You should definitely also do some price testing, don't forget to try out prices ending in 7 or 9.

And why did you hide the demo video in a link that no one sees, especially if it's a strong selling point? :) you may want to consider placing it in the sales copy..

Paul Forcey
05-23-2006, 03:58 PM
And why did you hide the demo video in a link that no one sees, especially if it's a strong selling point?

A good question..
I am now trying to work out how to embed the videos in the sales page...

Paul Forcey
05-23-2006, 07:42 PM
http://www.blottosbrother.com/test.html

I have managed to embed the video.. cross fingers and hope..

I will be increasing the Price and do some tests with prices and titles and what nots...

I also want to get some more promotional items ready for when I launch.

Thanks for the help ..