PDA

View Full Version : Giving The Top Selling JV Partners/Affiliates A Better Deal

Graham Holmes
02-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Is there a way to reward JV Partners / Affiliates with an exclusive, higher commission, than the one-size fits all with ClickBank?

I'm aware it's likely to be a small percentage of marketers that's likely to cause the most products to get sold (like the classic 80:20 rule)... So, while setting, say 50% commission for the average affiliate (on ClickBank) may be a good first step, for those that shift a certain amount, being able to automate an extra percentage amount would be an interesting option to have.

I realise you can get your own affiliate program software (Internet Marketing Center do their own 'AssocTrac', though I've never used it) - so could probably do it with that - but as a beginner, being able to do it through the likes of ClickBank would be preferrable...

That said, if JV Notify Pro is the place to come to get good JV deals set up, could ClickBank be used as the payment processor and the basic affiliate commission, then with increased sales from those with quality lists/contacts, maybe third party affiliate software could be used to top-up those top affiliate-partners with a separate 'bonus' commission amount...

I have seen these ratchet type commission systems offered online before, but have no experience of setting one up.

charleskirkland
02-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes it is real easy with clickbank.

You just need 2 accounts and have both set to different payouts.

Now just hard code in the top JV's clickbank id in the sales page. Now you will also need
to clone your site for them.

Its very easy to do. Or clone the site and have its as a sub domain.
Charles

Dagenius
02-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Could you explain the process for hard coding and Cloning my site for top JVs Charles? Ive gotta say that im totally lost on how to do this. Thanks

Vince Whinnery
02-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Or you can manually send them a bonus check or present at the end of every month. Sure it takes more effort but it will be more appreciated too.

Graham Holmes
02-12-2009, 12:28 PM
You just need 2 accounts and have both set to different payouts.

Now just hard code in the top JV's clickbank id in the sales page. Now you will also need
to clone your site for them.

Its very easy to do. Or clone the site and have its as a sub domain.

Charles,

can you have multiple clickbank account... is it just like having multiple Google Mail accounts?

I'm not fully sure of the hard coding or sub-domain route and would echo Da' Genius Marketer if you could explain this process.

=======================

Or you can manually send them a bonus check or present at the end of every month. Sure it takes more effort but it will be more appreciated too.

Vince,

yeah, I can appreciate this option - just get into a process of writing out checks on a set day of the month.