PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got paid from Arbitrage Conspiracy ?

vignesh_natraj
01-31-2009, 08:33 AM
They said they'll start paying the affiliates after Jan 15th
its now the end of January..
I have mailed them repeated time and got no solid reply :(
I promised my mom that I'll pay some of her debts with my commissions
but these guys at AC are not hearing
Anyone hearing ?

Mike Merz
01-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Vignesh,

Didn't broker that one, but I was in Vegas for the presentation. Let me contact a few insiders and see if I can get a solid answer.

Best,

Mike

vignesh_natraj
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi Mike..thanks for your reply :)

vignesh_natraj
02-04-2009, 06:14 AM
I sometimes manage to catchup with the affiliate manager over skype
he always says I am looking at your case.. and will get back to you asap.
but I never hear anything from him..

I am afraid if they'll ever pay me..I am really counting on this commission :(

Roberto Efflandrin
02-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I sometimes manage to catchup with the affiliate manager over skype
he always says I am looking at your case.. and will get back to you asap.
but I never hear anything from him..

I am afraid if they'll ever pay me..I am really counting on this commission :(

Hello Vignesh,

Like you, I promoted the arbitrage conspiracy and did pretty well.

So you bet am counting on being paid.

The last time i heard from them was last week and i was told payments where starting Friday (30 Jan) but i haven't being paid yet.

I guess since it was a very huge launch payments will come in slowly turn by turn, but we'll all get paid eventually.

I thing i wanted to ask you is if you received an email from them with a list of the names of the people that bought through you?

If you haven't, i advice you request that immediately.

Having said that, I'll advice you don't get worried :)

Hope to hear some good news from you soon

Rob

global5564
02-05-2009, 07:49 PM
I was also in Vegas when they gave their presentation and I say dump them! No group will succeed if they don't pay their affiliates-

Mike Merz
02-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm sure Roberto has the right idea ... though I haven't had much luck getting a response from their Affiliate Manager.

I'll do a little more investigating ... and let you know if I hear anything.

Best,

Mike

Markus Allen
02-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Any update on payment for this yet?

Roberto Efflandrin
02-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Hello guys I've just received this from the A C guys.

Its a letter Brad Fallon sent with the first round of checks sent and i'll quote him here:

"

Thanks for your help in promoting the Arbitrage Conspiracy!

Now, the fun part . . . I get to pay millions of dollars in affiliate commissions for the biggest Internet Marketing launch in recent history. It’s a pleasure – and you also get a seriously big thank you for making it possible!

Personally, I hate it when affiliate commissions are paid later than necessary, or worse, later than promised. So for this very special launch, I decided to start paying your affiliate commissions early. J

Normally, we would wait until all the customers were past the 30-day refund period. And then longer for all the “accounting” and double-checking for accuracy, etc. But I wanted to get some checks in the mail sooner, so the enclosed check includes the sales that were past their 30-day refund period as of January 21st. Keep in mind, since the cart was open until well into January, with a big push at the very end, there are probably a lot more commissions coming! Plus, more than half of the customers chose the 3-pay option, so you’ll be getting checks after month two and month three as well.

The next check will also include all the detailed reporting for the whole first month, so you can see exactly what you’re being paid and why.

Specifically, the enclosed check should include all of the 1-pays and the first month’s commission on the 3-pays that were past the 30-day refund period as of January 21st. After all of the customers are past the initial 30-day refund period, I’ll send you another check for the rest of the 1-pays and the rest of the 3-pays for the first month, and the detailed reporting on sales, refunds, etc., for the whole first month.

Another thing that often holds up your affiliate commissions is the W-9’s (or W-8’s) for tax-exempt foreign entities that we need to get from everyone we pay. Instead of waiting to get that, I’m going ahead and sending the enclosed checks to get some money out my hands and into yours ASAP. I just ask that you fill out a W-9 (or W-8, for foreign entities that are exempt from having a U.S. tax ID number) and fax it to me before the next check can be sent.

You can get a pdf of the W-9 U.S. tax ID form by just searching W-9 on Google (or W-8 if that applies to you).

Please print out a W-9 (or W-8) and fax to me at . Or you can scan it and email to me at . Either way is fine, but I will need this before I can send your next check – thanks!

Thanks again, and please call or email me if you have any questions.

"

Markus Allen
02-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Hello guys I've just received this from the A C guys.

Its a letter Brad Fallon sent with the first round of checks sent and i'll quote him here:

Roberto... I'm confused.

Did you get a payment and that letter was included with the payment or was that an email you received but did not get payment?

Mike Merz
02-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Just took Brad's number and email out of Roberto's post ... don't like to have info like that posted on the forum without the owner's permission.

I touched base with StomperNet AM, Tom Ham ... assuming he'd mention it to Brad, which it seems may have been accomplished, who knows. ;)

So ... as Markus queried, Roberto ... did you receive your affiliate check?

Best,

Mike

Markus Allen
02-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Even more interesting is why hasn't this payment announcement been posted at the official Arbitrage Conspiracy blog:

http://www.arbitrageconspiracy.com/jv-blog

Roberto Efflandrin
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Just took Brad's number and email out of Roberto's post ... don't like to have info like that posted on the forum without the owner's permission.

I touched base with StomperNet AM, Tom Ham ... assuming he'd mention it to Brad, which it seems may have been accomplished, who knows. ;)

Best,

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I posted this last night and after removing most of Brad's personal contact info i guess that one slipped by.
I am sorry for that mistake.

To Markus

No I have not received payment yet :)

As i mention in the post, I got contacted by the Arbitrage Conspiracy support (after much inquiry) with the letter that Brad sent with a first round of payment (I guess they pay in rounds).

I guess they sent me the letter to explain whats going on behind the scene.

I posted the letter here for those that don't know whats going on and are afraid they wont get paid.

Rob

Markus Allen
02-13-2009, 01:01 PM

Best,

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I posted this last night and after removing most of Brad's personal contact info i guess that one slipped by.
I am sorry for that mistake.

To Markus

No I have not received payment yet :)

As i mention in the post, I got contacted by the Arbitrage Conspiracy support (after much inquiry) with the letter that Brad sent with a first round of payment (I guess they pay in rounds).

I guess they sent me the letter to explain whats going on behind the scene.

I posted the letter here for those that don't know whats going on and are afraid they wont get paid.

Rob

I see. So I'm assuming you've submitted a lot of trouble tickets -- and your squeaky wheel is getting a few drops of grease.

This sounds like a very too familiar delay tactic. Again, isn't it curious why this isn't posted at the AC JV blog?

I'm reading other forums and many, many AC members are requesting refunds.

And none of the JV partners are touching this with a 1,000 yard pole at these same forums. They've literally vanished.

I'll make you a friendly wager... you won't see that check this month -- and that sucks. Please report back here when you do.

When I was pimping affiliate products, only two companies paid the commissions to me on time out of over 200. Amazing.

My affiliate program pays today's commissions tomorrow via PayPal. You never, ever have to wonder about payment.

Roberto Efflandrin
02-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I can understand The delay in such a big launch., with lots of affiliates to pay big money to.

It is not an excuse though not to pay affiliates on time.

I guess this is one of the disadvanages of private affiliate programs as opposed to market places like clickbank and co.

So Markus, you pay your affiliates immediately?

How do you handle refunds?

It sure is hard to collect money back form your affiliate to cover refunds once paid.

Rob

Markus Allen
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
I can understand The delay in such a big launch., with lots of affiliates to pay big money to.

It is not an excuse though not to pay affiliates on time.

I guess this is one of the disadvanages of private affiliate programs as opposed to market places like clickbank and co.

So Markus, you pay your affiliates immediately?

How do you handle refunds?

It sure is hard to collect money back form your affiliate to cover refunds once paid.

Rob

Great questions, Rob.

I haven't had a refund request since I switched to paying today's commissions the next day (I think I switched to this payment structure over a year ago).

It's probably because I'm a bit careful choosing affiliates (it's a closed program).

And it helps to have solid information... I don't hype at all. I deliver as promised -- instantly.

Let me show by example. This is a bonus I'm about to offer for my members. I just uploaded it and haven't password protected it (will do so next week so hurry if you want to see it free):

http://www.marketing-ideas.org/Marketing-Information-Sources.php

Remember, this is just a bonus.

Can you see why I don't have refund issues?

Roberto Efflandrin
02-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Wow,

Thanks for letting me see this stuff.

That's one hell of a bonus.

I have saved it in my projects folder.

It' been great discussing with you on the forum.

We will sure do business soon.

Have a great day Markus.

Rob

Mike Merz
02-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks for helping out, Markus ... your experience and generosity is much appreciated.

But ...

Vignesh? Roberto? ... have you finally received either payment or at least a reply?

Concerned,

Mike

Roberto Efflandrin
02-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Hello Mike, i've just received a check from Brad fallon.

I guess it took some time for us International affiliates to receive the check in the mail, Hence the delay.

For me, it takes about 15 days to get a US check.

Hope next payment will be through paypal.

Rob

Mike Merz
02-20-2009, 08:06 AM
That's good to hear, Roberto.

I just hope that next time they're courteous enough to keep partners in the know on a consistent basis. Too many merchants treat affiliate compensation notifications and deadlines as less than high priority ... and that's a very big mistake.

Best,

Mike

Roberto Efflandrin
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Great point Mike.

They forget that without Affiliates and partners there's no launch :)

Rob

Chris Douthit
02-20-2009, 02:01 PM
I agree, on the sites I pay my affiliates manually I make sure to pay them on the exact same day of the month, every month. I don’t want anyone to jump ship because they are unsure of when they will or if they will receive their commissions each month.

Roberto Efflandrin
02-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Great job Chris,

I bet you have very loyal affiliates.

Rob