PDA

View Full Version : Did I see something about StomperNet HERE??

Audrey Thorne
01-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I can't for the life of me remember if this is even the thing I am thinking of....I watched part of the video though, and the product was like $2500.

Have I lost my mind here? Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about...because I apparently don't.

Thanks!

kacey
01-22-2009, 10:39 PM
I just did a search for you for Formula Five their most recent product, and nothing came up...Not sure if that helps but....

Eric Medemar
01-23-2009, 01:37 AM
I have it and it's fantastic, one of the best business systems that I have seen.

Mike Merz
01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
You probably saw it on the JVNotifyPro.com Blog - http://jointventures.jvnotifypro.com/2009/01/14/new-product-launches-january-2009/

I brokered StomperNet ... I am actually their very first affiliate.

I was taking on JV partners for them, but like anything else ... it was abused. Folks that did not have the ability to sell a high ticket of that nature were getting on board and simply wasting time.

Truly serious and equally capable prospective partners can contact me and I'll pass the request on to their Affiliate Manager Sara Hudson.

Best,

Mike

Audrey Thorne
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Well, at least I haven't lost my mind. ;)

I am not a bigwig, so I won't be pursuing this, I just don't have the skills. But after watching the video, of course I WANT the product! I guess they're doing something right.

citrus
01-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I haven't bought F5, so I suppose my opinion doesn't matter too much, but I know that it's packed with tons of material that is probably excellent. Those testimonials of people multiplying the size of their businesses are truly amazing.

The problem I have with that is that it doesn't help those who don't have a business to multiply, or those who have little to no knowledge of Internet Marketing. If a newbie bought F5, more than likely it would serve to not only put him/her out of $2500, but it would cause epic information overload.

I used to want everything that came out, but now I realize that I have to focus on something that works and stick with it. Even when I see new products coming out that make me drool, I usually don't buy them anymore because I know it'll only serve to clog my brain and my hard drive.

Curtis

Audrey Thorne
01-24-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm with you Curtis! It seems like every product makes me feel like I MUST have it, and of course, I can only absorb so much.

In fact, I am only a third of the way through my CommBlue videos, despite the fact that I've had them a week already. In addition to that, I still haven't even learned how to build a website yet!!

I have the personality type that is "I want it all, right now"...but I have a family, and only so many hours in the day. So, I guess I'll stick with what I have so far, which I believe is very solid information, and not bite off more than I can chew.

Besides that, I don't have $2500 to spare, no matter how much I might like to.

I only wish I had the grapes to promote the product...*sigh*.