PDA

View Full Version : Landing/Squeeze page software

Graham McAndrew
01-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Hi All

We are in the final stages of putting together our product. One thing I need to get is some software that will allow us to create squeeze/landing style pages that will generate a code that will allow us to put directly into our site.

I know there are various form templates we can acquire, but what I really want is a form or template based software that the end user can simply fill in the fields, and generate the form.

Any ideas?

Graham

FleshJoe
01-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Lets see if I understand. You want a piece of software that will display a form, get the user's input from the form, and then generate the HTML that you want to display on your site (the actual squeeze page).

Did I understand correctly?

If yes, this is likely a job for a medium to expert PHP programmer. You could specify the job fully and post it for bids on elance or similar sites. You'll get someone to do it for you in no time flat if you offer competitive pay.

Graham McAndrew
01-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Thanks Joe

That is the ultimate option, but does anyone know of anything commercially available out there to do this.

And Yes, you are correct in your understanding :)

Graham

kacey
01-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Im not sure if Im understanding quite right either, but there's like Joomla and other Content management softwares out there that are kinda easy to use, and just setting up a blog is an easy way to make a squeeze page....

Actually, could you explain a bit more about what you need, because I don't think I understand what you are looking for, and maybe other people are confused too?

Thanks,
Kacey