PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place like jvnotifypro but for non-IM niches?

FleshJoe
01-20-2009, 02:48 AM
We got it pretty good here, I'd say -- lots of gurus participating in this forum and also a lot of people eager to help said gurus make lots of sales (and themselves commissions). This place is for Internet Marketers, right? What if I wanted to find/create/organize such a place for other niches, like weight loss?

Little gears in my head are turning right now... Comments most welcome! :)

FleshJoe
01-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Anyone? no answer?

Mike Merz
01-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey, Joe.

We have had weight loss, real estate, self help, and a few other niche products pass through JVNP. There are definitely successful partners in this community representing those niches.

In the future ... we will no doubt have separate categories to focus on individual niches, but for now ... it may be best to find niche topic related forums, and build rapport with the established members.

You may also have a look at the aBestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forums (http://forum.abestweb.com/).

Best,

Mike

FleshJoe
01-21-2009, 04:02 AM
Thanks Mike! I'm also pretty amazed there's no tools outside the IM niche to build lists with JVs. I mean like giveaways etc.

I guess progress comes slowly :)

Chris Vendilli
01-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Check out www.dmoz.org and do some related searches. It's great place for finding niche sites and you might be surprised at what's already out there...

Vince Whinnery
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
as a note (at least in my opinion) it seems to be much easier to get JV's in other niches because it is not so common (or competitive mostly)