PDA

View Full Version : Random Question about Autoresponder code

alanmag9
01-15-2009, 12:59 PM
This may be the wrong place to ask this, but I don't know where to turn. If I have my minisite designed and the "autoreponder graphic" is included, then How do I put the actual autoresponder html code within the graphic that was designed? Or better yet, where would I find someone that I could pay a small fee to do it?

Note - I don't want to use Elance for this unless I have to.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry Mike if this question isn't appropriate for the forum :)

Alan

Mike Merz
01-15-2009, 05:29 PM
No problem asking questions of that nature, Alan.

I'm having a tough time imagining the graphic not having a hole in the middle of it for the code to be placed ... if not, I'm sure the designer would answer your question for free ... he would if he values his customers, methinks. ;)

Best,

Mike

alanmag9
01-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks Mr. Mike! I actually am using Design Guru Ryan, and I just gave the code to him to format. Thanks for the help though!

Alan
ClickBankReaper.com

Mike Merz
01-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Aha ... choosing Ryan was a smart decision, Alan. ;)

Best,

Mike

alanmag9
01-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Yea he's expensive but the results are pretty much guarenteed when you mix him with Mike Jezek's sales copy! I look forward to unveiling the site to JVNP soon!

All the best,
Alan

Graham McAndrew
01-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Hi Guys

Who is Design Guru Ryan, and do you have contact detals or work example?

Graham

Mike Merz
01-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Guys

Who is Design Guru Ryan, and do you have contact detals or work example?

Graham

His full name is Ryan Jackson, and he's located here: http://www.designgururyan.com/

Best,

Mike

Chris Vendilli
01-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Ryan has done a lot of graphics for me as well. I wrote his sales page for one of his sites at www.dressed2convert.com so we're good buddies and have worked together on a few projects.

If you're still having trouble getting your A/R code working with the graphics Ryan created for you drop me a PM and I'll help you out personally. One of my old sites used this technique exactly so I'm familiar with setting it up.

You just need to format your HTML so that the table for your A/R signup box is centered over top of the image you intend to use in the header graphic. This is done by basically toying around with the code until you get it all lined up properly.

I imagine Ryan probably wouldn't have a problem helping you out with this as he's a super nice guy and usually goes the extra mile for his customers, but if for some reason he won't do it let me know!

alanmag9
01-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Chris,

I actually read his dress 2 convert page several weeks ago, so excellent job on the sales copy! Also, Ryan formatted the auto-responder for me, so we're good to go on that. I am trying to get rid of the foramtting on the index page so that I can create more pages, so I'm trying to figure that out. I am just a little rusty on my html right now!

Anyway, thanks a million for your help!

Alan
ClickBankReaper.com

vignesh_natraj
01-31-2009, 10:43 AM
actually your graphic designer would have incorporated something
like <form action="" method="POST"> or <input type="text" value=""> into your design. something like that

if you look into your autoresponder code you'll find codes that resembles these..
copy the corresponding form field value from your autoresponder code
to your graphic optin box.