PDA

View Full Version : do cpa offers really work??

mrugank
01-14-2009, 08:33 AM
Hello people,

I came to know recently that sending solo ads to networks like arcamax.com can be a great bonus. I furthur read that it was the way SUPER AFFILIATES work.

I would like to know how true that is?

and if it works, which are the other sites that give a good offer for submitting solo ads.

Kindly share your knowledge.

Thank You

alanmag9
01-14-2009, 09:15 AM
I have never found solo ads to work. They may bring a little traffic, but you will not see a high conversion rate, and it's definately not worth your money. I have also never found CPA offers to work. Again, maybe some traffic, but not really worth the time.

In anything you try online, be ready to lose your money. Everything is a learning experience, so don't spend $1000 on solo ads when you don't have it to lose. I recommend that you stay away from the above, but if you decide to give it a try, be prepared to take a hit financially.

Hope this helps,
Alan

Richard Legg
01-14-2009, 02:25 PM
My advice to anyone starting out would be to stick with something that is "risk free".

e.g. Affiliate marketing - promoting a product on Clickbank, PayDotCom etc

Yes it may take some time and actual work but if all else fails, you've only lost
some of your time...and not your hard earned money.

Once you start seeing profits, you can then re-invest some of that into testing new
ideas and methods.

While it is possible to make good money with CPA offers, you really need to be able
to test different offers, different media for your ads etc, so for the beginner this
may not be the best option.

Richard

Philip Mansour
01-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I have to disagree with the both you on your thoughts about CPA offers...

CPA has been one of the most profitable income streams for me yet, and when you start out, you don't have to spend a fortune and end up losing your money.

It's just like any other Marketing income stream online (Clickbank, Paydotcom, CJ, Etc.). If you drive Targeted Traffic, then you will convert into leads. And the beauty is that most of the offers you promote are Free, or they only require a small investment ($5.00 - Trial Offers)

Also, Incentives can be an incredible EASY way to make money with CPA offers. Think about it like this... If you went to someone and was like "Hey, I'll give you $5 to complete this free offer", when in return, you make $23. a lead, you just made an EASY $18. profit. Hint (Mystery Shoppers)

There is sooo many profitable ways in which you can make money with CPA, you just have to Learn the techniques in full detail. I'm not trying to promote myself or my company, but I actually coach CPA to 10 people every month. If you're interested in learning Advanced Methods of CPA, then shoot me an email at morebankcpa @ gmail . com

Thanks,
Phil

essai
01-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I am with Philip,

There are several CPA offers that only require your visitor to enter ZIP, or email and once they complete that offer you will get paid from $1 - $2.

Is that simple, and if you are not willing to drive traffic through PPC or paid advertisings then it requires some work and time, there is nothing to loose.

I would say that CPA converts well than ClickBank or PayDotCom.

This is Just My thoughts.

Taylor Striplin
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Arcamax is more than likely out of everybodies price range. They have massive rich for a large price. I think they would work good for things like you see on infomercials like the bender ball.

I would look through all the "big names" product affiliate page. They will sometimes list some good ezine ad. sites.

Joel Peterson
01-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Totally agree with you Philip........CPA offers cab be very popular.

Little hint to everyone.....try CPV traffic to CPA offers......do it right and works well.

Joel

I have to disagree with the both you on your thoughts about CPA offers...

CPA has been one of the most profitable income streams for me yet, and when you start out, you don't have to spend a fortune and end up losing your money.

It's just like any other Marketing income stream online (Clickbank, Paydotcom, CJ, Etc.). If you drive Targeted Traffic, then you will convert into leads. And the beauty is that most of the offers you promote are Free, or they only require a small investment ($5.00 - Trial Offers)

Also, Incentives can be an incredible EASY way to make money with CPA offers. Think about it like this... If you went to someone and was like "Hey, I'll give you $5 to complete this free offer", when in return, you make $23. a lead, you just made an EASY $18. profit. Hint (Mystery Shoppers)

There is sooo many profitable ways in which you can make money with CPA, you just have to Learn the techniques in full detail. I'm not trying to promote myself or my company, but I actually coach CPA to 10 people every month. If you're interested in learning Advanced Methods of CPA, then shoot me an email at morebankcpa @ gmail . com

Thanks,
Phil