PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Marketing

Charles H
01-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Guys, Charles the Newbie here again,
My question is I from context and other clues, I get the overview of what butterfly marketing is, but can you guys simplify it and give examples of what exactly it is and how it works. This is going to be childs play for you guys, but I appreciate all the input. Thanks, Charles

citrus
01-10-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi Charles,

Have you looked at the salesletter on butterflymarketing.com? Once you cut through the salesletter, you'll see a description of what the Butterfly Marketing software can do. The entire package there actually includes, the software, the manuscript, plus a whole bunch of goodies.

Short answer: the Butterfly Marketing software builds sites that are membership area capable that are highly customizable with OTOs, different layouts, buttons, pages, etc. Also different payment methods are supported, there's a helpdesk function, affiliate management, compliant with major autoresponders, and so on.

An example of the Butterfly Marketing software in action would be http://the7figuresecrets.com/

Hope this helps.
Curtis

charleskirkland
01-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Charles

I have a few dozen butterfly sites, and I love it. It's kind of buggy but it rocks.

PM and I will call you monday and show you how this works.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

imported_Kim Roach
01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
The Butterfly Marketing Sites are one of THE BEST ways to set up a highly-optimized sales process, starting with the opt-in, leading to a one-time offer (OTO), upsells, downsells, etc.

... an Extremely powerful piece of software.