PDA

View Full Version : So where to start...?

Imanuel Gayle
01-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Hey everyone. My name is Imanuel or Manny for short. I just joined this community and wanted to know where do I start. I want to earn money by being an affiliate. So what are some good first time tippers?

Mike Merz
01-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Imanuel.

I recommend ... READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Best,

Mike

Philip Mansour
01-05-2009, 08:26 PM
What's up Manny !

When you get the email for a popular launch, then purchase a domain name like .net , .org or do some BH and through a x or a z at the end of it.

Then just write some good content, and post it every day until launch.

If it's an Affiliate Marketing product, then give away some Bonuses. They always seem to convert well.

Good Luck Man !

citrus
01-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Hi Manny,

After reading the aforementioned thread, you should look through this forum and the Warrior Forum for any info and tips relating to affiliate marketing. It's good that you want to learn more about this specific part of IM because focus is vital to a beginner.

Curtis

essai
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Register a Domain first ;D

1) Create a Blog, post frequently
2) Learn and Do seo for your blog (Free traffic always appreciatable ::) )
3) Insert adsense and affiliate link in to blog
4) Promote your blog every day.
5) and follow Philip Mansour technique given above.

(before generate money build reputation)

This will do for a newbie.... ;)

And Now Happy NewYear and welcome to JVnotifyPRO community. :D

Stephen Henderson
01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Hello Imanuel. I woul definitely browse the Warrior Forum for topics related to affiliate marketing. Tons of great information there free for the taking.

Also, I am currently running a free WSO that is a 46 page ebook all about affiliate marketing. Download it for free at the link below...

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/41590-free-warrior-special-offer-warriors-guaranteed-explode-affiliate-sales-build-profitable-email-lists.html