PDA

View Full Version : My 2 minutes To Say Hi

Liz Beresford
02-19-2006, 02:54 AM
Hi to you all. I feel a little daunted by all your expertise and success but here goes.

I am from the UK but now live in the South Island of New Zealand - am married with 3 adult children but no grandchildren yet. I trained as a nurse many moons ago, then later as a lawyer. I have now got all the time I need to do this internet stuff as I left my full time job (in health services contracting) when after the 3rd restructuring in 6 years I just got to the stage where I hated it! . But of course that also means I have no spare cash to waste!! My daughter gets married in July and I could do with a cash influx for that!

I have been working at intenet marketing for almost 3 years-started out with SBI and learned a lot from Ken Evoy. It was a good place to learn the basics of affiliate marketing etc. I haves several content sites which I keep up to date adding new articles, RSS etc. but despite all my efforts and time spent on SEO etc. I am not making much money-never more than $1500 a month and usuallly less. Its all very uncertain. as most of it is from Google Adsence which, as you know, is very insecure. It can, and does, change overnight.

One real problem that I have is in deciding whether a particular marketing idea has failed and I shouldn't waste any more time on it, or whether if I stick at it longer it will be successful. I think this is a fairly common problem for new marketers. I have spent time on quite a few things that I now regret, but I guess it's all experience.

So my goal for 2006 is to make my own product and make a decent income from it and not to be distracted by every new thing on the market. I am working on a product that isn't internet related and will be downloadable in Mp3 format or by mailed CD. I am at the stage of finding out if people would buy it.

I would love to do a joint venture at some stage

I look forward to meeting you all.

Liz

Mike Merz
02-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Welcome to JVNotifyPro, Liz .. ;)

I'm sure you'll find your membership here a most pleasant, rewarding, and informative one.

The first 3 weeks of this month have found me largely MIA ... due to a major launch that took much of my time, but I'll be back in full force in the next day or two.

Feel free to stop by often.

Much success,

Mike Merz