PDA

View Full Version : Jon Anxin - The Four Elements Kasina Meditation System JV Invite

Jon Anxin
11-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Jon Anxin - The Four Elements Kasina Meditation System - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, November 30th 2016

Dear JV, It's Jon Anxin here.

And as you can see, I have some very important information I'm excited to share with you. And here's why.

First, (and one of the main reasons) I'm so excited is because it concerns you profiting big time.

Another reason is because we have launched one of the biggest...and...most profitable suites of products in the entire personal development market.

Not just because they’re my products and I've poured tons of resources...and...paid close attention to detail to ensure this opportunity will convert. But also because of the feedback we've been getting from a select few players in this industry that will also be promoting this as well.

So, because of everything I just named - and a few more things I haven't - I am happy to introduce The Four Elements Kasina Meditation System.

I've already told you a little about my training systems. But here's another quick glance :

Covers all 4 quadrants of personal development – physical, social, mental and spiritual
Built on Kajabi, so it ALWAYS delivers and your affiliate links ALWAYS get tracked – Which means you ALWAYS get paid
Material you can FEEL GOOD about promoting to your audience, and promote with confidence
Backed my my reputation as a translator, author, and my experience in the martial arts, strategy, and meditation community around the world, and specifically in Asia
Payment after net 30 - on the 15th of every month
Plus a whole lot more.
So what does all of this mean for you?

Well, I'd like to bring you on board. I think bringing your level of experience and expertise into this would be a huge asset for both of us.

The system sells for $199, with a generous 50% affiliate commission and eternal cookie, so - you can earn up to $100 per click!

So what's in it for your customers?

Well your customers may already be having a hard time with spending months or years trying to improve their lives without making any REAL PROGRESS.

Jon Anxin - The Four Elements Kasina Meditation System - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4860-Jon_Anxin_-_The_Four_Elements_Kasina_Meditation_System)